Friday, May 15, 2020

Roses for Mom :)

Good morning everyone!

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly and this month we want you to use a rubber or clear stamp- so no digital images this time.  
This is the card that I gave my mom for Mother's Day and it features a very sweet image out of the 'so loved' stamp set from Penny Black! It's stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa onto cream colored cardstock and colored with Copics. I cut the flowers, circles and hearts with My Favorite Things dies and I used a Whimsy Stamps die for the zig zag rectangle. The papers are from MME and Kaisercraft, all edges were distress with Antique Linen Distress ink and the pearls are from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams beautiful cards! 
Take care and stay well... Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Gals Corner- For the Ladies
Penny Black Saturday- ATG w/the option inspired by a song: (The Rose: Bette Midler)
Simply Create Too- Use Flowers
Stamping Sensations- Say it with Flowers
The Paper Funday- Anything Goes/Optional Mother's Day

21 comments:

Babs said...

Oh Tammy what an adorable image , lovely background paper sweet little flowers and a gorgeous card you have created so sweet I love it..
Babs x

Sarah said...

What a super card this is!! Love that puss xx

Lynn McAuley said...

Nobody makes cute kitties like Penny Black!! What a precious Mother's Day design with that awesome floral background and your fun corner flowers! Sensational work, Tammy!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Tammy! Beautiful card, and I always love those Penny Black stamps, so sweet. I'm sure your mom loved it! Hope you are enjoying good weather, take care of yourself. Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

love the shabby chic style Tammy beautifully coloured image

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Tammy! I really like this color palette and the calico background paper really works well with the pretty die cut flowers you used as embellishments! Everything about this card makes me smile! Beautiful!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Basslady said...

a beautiful card, teamie!

hugs and kisses from Germany
silvi

*Vicki* said...

Now how sweet is this darling little guy!! Love that floral background and your shabby chic style of design too! those flowers are awesome! Have a great weekend my friend!

Kuni said...

This is super cute Tammy, love the image.
Hugs
Kuni

jimlynn said...

I know your mom loved this card Tammy. A perfect way to "send flowers". SO cute and pretty at the same time.
Lynn

Pamela said...

good job on the coloring on the image. I also love the distress look on the flower. TY for playing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the papers and the stamp you've used. This is very pretty. Love Dawn x

Pia S said...

Beautiful papers and I do love PB images, so cute. Looking great with brown ink on cream colored card. I tend to always use black on white, but that’s just out of habit and playing it safe....

Ina G said...

Simply gorgeous Tammy. Love your image and omg I have that beautiful floral DP also. Really like that you haven't added a sentiment making the image the show stopper.

papierelle said...

I love the motifs from PB and you designed your card so beautifully.
Hugs Gundi

Marlies said...

An adorable card with a cute PB stamp. I like the vintage look it has with the Kraft. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness! Your card is absolutely adorable! I love how you used a stamped image here! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!! HUGS!

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is splendidly lovely! I especially adore the script print blooms. A total "swoon" element for me.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Erica said...

Aww! If this isn't just the cutest card.
Thanks for joining in on the fun at Simply Create Too for our challenge no. 160, Use Flowers.
Hope to see you again.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

Zoechaos said...

You can always find the stamp you need with Penny Black stamps and their cats range is terrific. x

Jana Forrest said...

Tammy your card made me smile. Thank you I needed to! Love the cats by Penny Black. Just really well done! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner. Stay Safe and well, DT~Jana Forrest