Thursday, December 6, 2018

There's snow-one else like you!

Good morning everyone!

 Today starts a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and this time the theme is... 
Non-Traditional Christmas Colors! One of my favorite themes! :)
 My card features the adorable Frozen Fellowship stamp from Newton's Nook! It's colored with Copics and the sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white powder. I used a Lawn Fawn die for the Zig Zag rectangle, a Sizzix/Tim Holtz die for the double stitched rectangle, a MFT die for the small stitched rectangle and to finish it up I added highlights/detailing with a white Posca pen.

I hope you can join us and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog for more inspiration. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the comments you leave!
Tammy :)

Challenges I would like to enter:
ABC Christmas- Y for Your Favorite Thing: non-traditional Christmas colors and I used Z for Zero embellishments
Cute N' Crafty ChristmasAnything Christmas
Cute Card Thursday- Anything Goes
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday- Snowflakes, Snowmen or Winter
Happy Little Stampers Christmas- Anything Goes + option: Snow
Scrapy Land- Always Anything Goes with Die Brand SL sells (Sizzix/Tim Holtz & Lawn Fawn)
Sisterhood of Crafters- Use Stitched Dies
Stinkin' Inkers- Winter Wonderland
The Crafty Addicts- Anything Goes/Christmas

21 comments:

meg said...

Love the bright pink Tammy, fab fun card

Kuni said...

Stunning, cool and fun card Tammy, love the snowmans and the colors.
Hugs
Kuni

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh so many snowmen and how cute at they too all colored up in the pink and green colors!! They make me smile and I love that darling sentiment to go with it as well!! DT hat time: Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute are these guys all decked out in pink and green?? Absolutely adorable, Tammy!! What a fun holiday card!!

Darlene said...

LOL ... OMG this is SO cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Stitched Dies’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

papierelle said...

So many snowmen. This is a great and funny card and you colored it in cheerful colors.
Hugs Gundi

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, I love this card! The snowmen are adorable and choosing these bright, pretty colors was perfectly done! Thank you for playing with my Stitched Dies Challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you will join us again soon. And since you also entered the Cardz 4 Galz and Stinkin' Inkers challenges, I want to thank you for our DT as well!! Happy Holidays!

jimlynn said...

Love the non traditional colors on this card Tammy! Bright, fun, and beautiful.
Lynn

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly this is brilliant, what a great card, Hazelxx

Ina G said...

Cute Cute Cute Tammy. Such a fun card and i too love non traditional colours at Christmas.

Dawn Phillips said...

Ooh, pink and green. I love this. I love that colour combo. It's very me. Love Dawn x

Donna said...

This is so cute and colorful, beautiful coloring and like the highlight of the posca pen, I'll have to look for one of those!

Ellibelle said...

I am so loving this card, with all the snowmen and fantastic colors!
So nice to see you joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about snowflakes, snowmen or a winter wonderland. Hope you join in again soon!
Ellie

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Love all these snowman!!! Good luck on your entry!!Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Christmas Challenges
CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy
Facebook Page
Facebook Challenge Page
Cute N Crafty VIP Digi Stamp Club

Helen said...

Love this! What a great design.

Thanks for joining us at the Cute'n'Crafty Christmas Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Oh, Tammy, I love this beautiful card with the gorgeous snowmen. I love the pink and green scarves and hats and gorgeous card design. Love, love, love the card! Hugs!

Bobby said...

I love that color combination, Tammy. I'd like one of those scarves. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas.

Tiphanie B. said...

It's really cute, I love the non traditional colors. Thank you for joining us at Scrapyland Challenge

BożenA said...

I love how you have combined the card panel and the frame of the card with the same colors. A great design
Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS Xmas. Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
BożenA DT HLS

Helen said...

How fun - love all those cute snowmen!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Happy New Year!
Helen x

Monika Reeck said...

too cuuteee love the color combo Tammy
sweetttt snowmens and uuh I love this stamp really really cuuteee
I believe you win with this cute card
hugs
Monika