Thursday, April 15, 2021

April brings...

Good morning everyone!

It's time for a new Challenge at Sparkles Monthly and the theme is- 
April Showers Bring...  
I decided to make a couple of spring cards with the beautiful 'Children's Hour' collection from Graphic 45. When I'm not in the mood to stamp and color I love using paper collections and this paper pad is one of my favorites! 
All of the edges were distress with Antique Linen ink, I used Avery Elle & Pink & Main dies for the stitched rectangles, MFT die for the corner and a Echo Park die for the doily and that's about it :) 

I hope you can join us and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams beautiful cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the comments you leave!
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Calendar- Spring or Easter
Dragonfly journeys- April Showers Bring May Flowers
Ike's World- Anything goes/option- Springtime 
Paper Funday- Anything Goes/option- Spring has Sprung
Use Your StuffSpring/Easter

15 comments:

meg said...

Two beautiful cards,love the papers, images and embellishments,great use of this fabulous Graphic 45 collection

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Tammy, your cards are wonderful. Love the beautiful images. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Donna said...

These images are fabulous and your designs with them are wonderful Tammy! The distressing really adds interest and your colors are great!

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL I have G45 paper packs and never know how to use them, fabulous..xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

Ooohh, these beautiful cards are sweeter than Easter candy and every bit as lovely as a fresh spring garden.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Kuni said...

Wonderful and cute cards Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what beautiful cards! Your layered designs look amazing and the images and wording are perfect and so sweet - love it 😀. I hope you've had a lovely week, wishing you a happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful cards, I do love G45! I'm the same as you, when I'm not in the mood to stamp or color but still want to create, I'll reach for a card kit. Well done, Thanks for entering your project in the Challenge at The Paper Funday and we hope to see more of your designs. Donna, DT

papierelle said...

Two beautiful vintage cards, love this idea!!!

Jeannie said...

Hi Tammy!

Well my goodness aren't these just the perfect cards to fit into my challenge this month! The colors, the papers, the sentiments, and all of the perfect little added touches you made make for some darn right gorgeous crations!

Thank you so much for joining my challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Rachelle Oltean said...

You have prompted me to take out some of my hoarded Graphic 45 Paper and actually use it! Great job composing these vintage cards - they have such a warm feel to them!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s world with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Ike’s world
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Sue said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Lynn McAuley said...

Stunningly beautiful Graphic 45 creations, Tammy! How divine!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 😍