Friday, August 7, 2020

you hoo!

Good morning everyone... Happy Friday! 

Today I have a couple of mixed media cards to share and they feature cute owl images from Vera Lane Studio!

They are colored with Copics and the backgrounds were created with a combination of Distress Oxide inks & sprays... Carved Pumpkin, Abandoned Coral & Picked Raspberry.
I used My Favorite Things Confetti stencil on both cards. On my first card I added some Picked Raspberry DOI to Viva Decor glitter paste and on the card below I added Carved Pumpkin DOI to some modeling paste... I love adding color to my paste! :) 
I used a Whimsy Stamps die for the zig zag rectangle, the sentiment is from Hero Arts and the tree limb is an old stamp from Sandylion.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have wonderful weekend! 
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- Anything Goes with a Critter
Creative Artiste- Anything Mixed Media Goes
Cute Card Thursday- Anything Goes
More Mixed Media- Anything Goes with optional Brights 
Watercooler Wednesday- Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist
We Love 2 Create- Anything Mixed Media Goes

17 comments:

papierelle said...

Both cards are so lovely and cute and I like the design and colors!! HUgs Gundi

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Tammy, love this sunny card, such gorgeous colours, and as I love owls, that makes it even better! Hope you have a good day, take care! Hugs, Valerie

Donna said...

Fabulous cards, like the owl and like always your backgrounds are amazing!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these guys are fantastic, I love the bright colours you have gone for. They look so summery, have a lovely weekend, Hazelx

*Vicki* said...

These owls are too cute and fun and put a smile on my face with those eyes! Absolutely love the brilliant color combo you've worked with on your inks and sprays here Tammy!

meg said...

The beautiful vibrant colours in your background and owls is stunning Tammy,two cards that made me smile

Kuni said...

Stunning cards Tammy, love the great colors.
HUgs
KUni

Pia S said...

Loving these whimsical owls, and owls in general, I think they fit for many kinds of occasions. Bright colors for a cheerful look.

Rachelle Oltean said...

WOW - I love this owl image and you have done such a great job mixing n matching all of these products together! The confetti paste in the background is awesome and as usual, your color combo is amazing! These are really beautiful!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow, I love both of them ❤️ super!
Thanks for your kindness in my blog.
Take care and stay safe

Irmelin Eriksson said...

Love this, they are so fabulous! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

mamawcindy said...

Oh how cute, They are so whimsical and cheerful. I love owls! Both cards would make anyone's day. Thanks for sharing, Have a great week friend!
cindys-greencricut

Dawn Phillips said...

I love how vibrant these are. They are such fun. Love Dawn x

Ina G said...

Fabulous fun card Tammy. Love the bright colours.
PS With my DT hat on - Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste.

Lynn McAuley said...

You never fail to delight with vibrant colors and patterns of your amazing designs, Tammy!! These are so awesome!

Jenny Marples said...

Love the stencilling on both these adorable bright cards Tammy. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog xx

Pamela Duncan said...

Such a bright and cheerful card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies ~ Pam, DT