Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Red, White & Blue...

Good morning everyone! 

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly and this time we want to see your Red, White & Blue cards.

I love working with these colors so I have a couple of cards to share with you today :) They feature cute Bugaboo Stamps images, they are colored with Copics and the papers are from Pebbles & TCW.
Other supplies used on my 1st card: Pink & Main stitched rounded rectangle die, Elizabeth Craft Designs scallop die, Misc. stitched square die and the sentiment was computer generated 
I really like how my birthday card below turned out! She was so fun to color and I went a little crazy with the highlights on her blue hair! LOL!
Other supplies used on this card: My Favorite Things dies for the fishtail flag & flowers, Pink & Main dies for the stitched rounded rectangles, a circle sentiment from Whimsy Stamps and a white Posca pen
That's all for now... thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams beautiful cards!
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Allsorts- Something beginning with B: Birthday, Blue, Blooms & Bugaboo image (2nd card)
Artsystamper- Red, white & Blue
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper- Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Let's Craft & Create- Anything Goes + option: Stars & Stripes (1st card)
Make My Monday- Stars and Stripes (1st card) 
Simply Create Too- Red, White & Blue
The Paper Girls- Stars and Stripes (1st card)

19 comments:

Kuni said...

Wonderful card Tammy, love the colours.
Hugs
KUni

Donna said...

These are absolutely adorable, like the red, white, and blue, did not think of adapting any image for the 4th of July - great idea Tammy!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards, love your blue-haired girls.The combination of patterns and colours is really happy. When I was a kid I always wanted blue hair, but never got it. Now I'm happy is it is! Have a wonderful day, take care, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Love your cards,a wonderful beautifully coloured patriotic card and a fantastic birthday card,love her blue highlights

Rachelle Oltean said...

WOW - I don't think I pick a favorite! These are both so pretty and as usual, I love the mix of your pattern papers! The blue fireworks paper with the little rockets is fantastic! Wonderful job!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh your cards are fantastic, they look stunning, I dont usually go for red white and blue but seeing your makes Im gonna give it a go!! Hazel x

*Vicki* said...

Oh yes, you have done an excellent job with these colors Tammy!! I absolutely LOVE both of your designs especially with the papers you've used in your layout designs! It has a wonderful quilt/stitched feel to them and I love them both!

Linby said...

these are just so cute and colourful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Tammy! These are both just the cutest! And you did not go overboard on the hair at all it's perfect!!! XOX

Witchcrafted Life said...

These are so darling, festive and fun! I just love the classic blue, white and red American (flag) colour palette. One of these years I really must give working with it a go and send a festive 4th of July greeting to a US friend.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Darlene said...

OH WOW these are just awesome Tammy! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.

aussie aNNie said...

Great and stunning design, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at our challenge, "RED WHITE AND BLUE"

ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS. Good luck in the draw. . Love to see you next challenge.

~aNNie DT member

mamawcindy said...

Love both of your patriotic cards.Both images are so cute. Wishing I had some of those pretty papers. Love them! Hope your staying safe.

Dawn Phillips said...

These are both lovely. They work so well in these colours. Love Dawn x

Sue Jackson/Just Peachy Stamping said...

Both of these cards have fabulous paper combinations! I really like the stitched die with the rounded corners. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge. Hope to see you again!

Pia S said...

These are both darling. It’s so perfect with the fireworks DP for the first image, as for your second I think it’s fun that you colored her hair blue with highlights. This s a favorite color combo of mine.

Lynn McAuley said...

Two fabulous red, white, and blue creations, Tammy!! Such patriotic fun!!

nwilliams6 said...

They are precious and fun images, and I love your papers and designs. Super cool cards!!! Hugz

Angela Finch said...

Very cute card. Your colouring and the use of the theme are spot on. Thank you for joining in the Simply Too Create Challenge. Angela (Simply Create Too DT)