Monday, June 1, 2020

jingle bells...

Good morning everyone!

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas and the theme this month is Bells!
My card features a cute snowman from Bugaboo Stamps... It's colored with Copics, fussy cut out and then I added a few highlights with a white Posca Pen. The background was created with Mermaid Lagoon Oxide ink, modeling paste and Simon Says Stamps Falling Snow Stencil. I used Avery Elle dies for the dotted border & stitch rectangle and the sentiment is an old $1 stamp from Michaels.

I hope you can join us and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams beautiful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the comments you leave!
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas- Anything Christmas Goes + optional: Include a Bear
Merry Little ChristmasAnything Goes
My Time to Craft- Use a Stencil
Simon Says Stamp Monday- Make your own Background

16 comments:

meg said...

Love the background you created for the fun Bugaboo snowman,a fabulous card

Valerie-Jael said...

Your snowman card is so cute and pretty Tammy. Hope his feet aren't getting cold! Have a great, new month, take care, hugs, Valerie

jimlynn said...

Loving that 'snowy' background for your fun and cute card! Makes me wish winter weather was already here
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

Love your fabulous modeling paste snow with this sweet snowman, Tammy! What an adorable holiday card!! Sensational icy blues!!

Kuni said...

What a fun card Tammy, love the snowman.
Hugs
Kuni

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card, I think I could do with being a snowman in the heat we have had the last few days here!! Hope alls well, Hazelxx

Donna said...

Darling snowman card and fabulous background Tammy!

Debbie said...

Another fabulous and fun card dearie. Love it. It really made me smile too. Take care. Hugs xx

papierelle said...

With the current summer temperatures, this cooling can be tolerated again.
Very cool!! Hugs Gundi

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a cheerful, fabulously fun design. I swear, the cool-toned palette instantly made me feel like it was winter again for a moment (which I really don't mind at all, as the mercury shots up ever higher on this end).

Wishing you a sunny, serene and very lovely first week of June!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

mamawcindy said...

Hello Tammy, Hope you are doing well. Your snowman card is too Cute! Love the added the white pen. I have a white pen, I don't think to use it. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

*Vicki* said...

What a perfect time to see some cold snow! :) I love that darling snowman along with your monochromatic blue tones and wonderful textured snowfall background here Tammy! So fun!

Ina G said...

Fabulous snowflakes Tammy and how cute is that snowman. Love the blue tones here.

Pia S said...

I think this color combination is striking and so perfect for a wintery feel. Super design!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Tammy! I really like this monochromatic color palette and I love the stenciled background texture! This is a perfect Christmas Card!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Helen said...

Great background, Tammy - perfect for your card.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the My Time to Craft Challenge.

Helen x