Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Birthday sMOOches

Good morning everyone!

Bugaboo Stamps is celebrating their 10th Annual Birthday Bash and the theme this year is Down on the Farm! I love working with these adorable images so I thought I would play along in a few of the challenges this week!
Today's card features the cute Bobblehead farm cow and it's colored with Copics. The die cut sentiment is from My Favorite Things and the stamped sentiment is from Paper Smooches. I used a Pink & Main die for the stitched rounded rectangle, a My Favorite Things die for the stitched scalloped border and the stitched clouds were cut with a Taylored Expressions die. For the background- I sponged a piece of mixed media paper with Mermaid Lagoon & Cracked Pistachio oxide inks, once dry I added Mermaid Lagoon ink to Kaisercraft's Waffle embossing folder, spritzed it with water and then ran it through my Cuttlebug... I really like how it turned out!  

Well, that's all for now- Thanks so much for stopping by... I'll see you tomorrow :)
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
I used: Texture, Bugaboo image & Stitching
2 Crafty Critter CraziesAnything Goes with a Critter
2 Sisters on the Blog- On and around the farm
Crafty Catz- Anything Goes w/optional twist: Animals
Happy Little Stampers- Always Anything Goes with Dies
Pammie's Inky Pinkies- Anything Goes

18 comments:

jimlynn said...

Precious!!!! I love the background for this cute little moo. So very cute!
Lynn

Dawn Phillips said...

Fun card Tammy. I like the way you created that background. Love Dawn x

Babs said...

A cute setting for your little moo, fab background and I love your bold happy birthday die, your card is just so adorable Tammy.
Babs x

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely adorable Tammy! :) I just love the way you've done your background and the colors are just gorgeous!! That sentiment is so cracking me up too! LOL!!

Corry said...

Lovely card . The background is fabulous

Donna said...

Fabulous card, like that fabulous background and your coloring of the cow to match!

Billie A said...

OH my this card is just so much fun. I love the colors, I love the background, I love the texture, I love the image, I love the colors of the cow and sentiments. I love this card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz (and thank you for playing in the challenge at Catch the bug) Hugs

meg said...

What a fabulous background for the image Tammy looks like a beautiful summer day great card

Lynn McAuley said...

Your bright, fun colors make this card a real standout, Tammy!! I love this cow and her smooches!!

Caroline said...

Cute card you've shared with us at 2Sistersontheblog.
Are you a follwer yet? Please do if you want to participate.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

kReN said...

Love the colors and image! Thanks for joining us at the PIP challenge this week! Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Terri Winske said...

What an awesome card! I love the colors and the cute images! The waffle embossing folder really makes this card, in my opinion!! Love it!! Thank you so much for sharing this with PIP Challenges this week.

Ina G said...

'Moo'tastic card Tammy and oh so adorable. Love the stencil you used here. Gorgeous colours.

Pia S said...

Love the background and how you created a feeling of dimension. Great colors and scene. Thanks for joining our birthday celebration event at Catch the Bug!

Monika Reeck said...

the waffle embossing folder with the ink is coool idea dear Tammy
you made a stunning BG
that paper is sponged...then run with embossing folder and run again with Cuttlebug woow speechless but the result yay I LOVE
winner card dear Tammy
hugs
Monika

Nicolette said...

What a very nice card.
Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

laurie said...

So cute! What a fun card.Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers,so happy you joined us!

Helen said...

What a super fun card, Tammy! I love the beautiful background you've created! Super colour combinations that allow this great cow image to star! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge this month!