Thursday, December 19, 2019

Santa's Little Helper...

Good morning everyone!

Today I'm sharing a couple of Christmas cards that I created with Tim Holtz  products... I used 'Santa's Helper' dies, 8x8 Christmas paper pad and Walnut Stain Distress ink. 
I made several of these and I'm so proud of myself because they are flat and require no extra postage!! :) The base is a beautiful oatmeal color of kraft cardstock and on these two I used a glittery black cs for the elf and some silver mirror cs on the first one. I also used a black velvet cs on a few of the elves and they turned out so pretty IRL but were hard to photograph. 
These were so fun to make and I really like how they turned out and no stamping was involved!

I'm not sure if I will post again before Christmas... so I wanted to wish you all a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
And thanks so much for stopping by... I truly appreciate the comments you leave.
Hugs, Tammy

Challenges I would like to enter:
A Vintage Journey- Holly Jolly Christmas 
C.R.A.F.T.Christmas: The Last Stretch 
Christmas with the Cutie- Christmas Cuties
Crafty Cardmakers- Christmas 
Cutie Pie- Christmas Cuties
Little Red Wagon- Any Winter Holiday
Try It On Tuesday- Christmas is Coming
Winter Wonderland- Anythings Goes Christmas
Inkspirational- No Stamping

25 comments:

meg said...

you created two wonderful cards with this die Tammy, the oatmeal/kraft card was a great base for the papers

jimlynn said...

SENSATIONAL!!! WOW! Love these Tammy. So cute and that little elf is a winner. Precious and cute cards.
Lynn

María said...

These cards are adorable I love both and the papers you've used are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at the Try it on Tuesday's challenge. Hugs, María.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these cards are brilliant, I love the sparkly Elves!!! Hazel xx

sandie said...

oh what a super elf and so shiny! These cards made me smile-such fun and fab use of patterned paper. Thanks for joining Ink

*Vicki* said...

Tammy, your cards are fabulous!! That TH die with that bit of sparkle is really cool looking! The papers are stunning and so festve too!! Great job on getting these done for mailing!! Super cute!! :)

Donna said...

What a sweet sparkly elf carrying the packages and cute background papers! Merry Christmas Tammy!

Babs said...

Love your Christmas cards Tammy, the T H die is so cute and you have created two gorgeous cards, my favourite is the first one with the music paper background.
Merry christmas
Babs x

Sarah said...

They are absolutely delightful Tammy, what a fabulous die and I love the oatmeal card base. Lovely entries at both The Cutie Pie Challenges, always good to see you there xx

papierelle said...

He enjoys working !! And both cards are wonderful !!
Hugs Gundi

Pat said...

Great fun cards, love your elves, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties. Happy Christmas.

Pat xx

Kuni said...

Stunning cards Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Aimeslee Winans said...

Delightful cards, Tammy, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! xoxo

Dawn Phillips said...

It's amazing how different they look even though you have used the same elements. They are fab. Love Dawn x

JanR said...

Great cards! I really like that sparkly elf. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Pia S said...

I love your dies, so cute! And it’s always inspiring to see different versions of cards using the same layout and main products. Both are festive, in different ways. So glad to see you over at Inkspirational!

Sheryl said...

Awesome CAS cards.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful card and I so love the image, great die. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

S@ndy Diller said...

Your can't go wrong with this adorable image and you have done such a wonderful job with it. It is a Holly Jolly Christmas indeed. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Jorney.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful cards! I love both designs and Santa's little helper looks wonderful -perfect 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Let's Art Journal said...

... thanks so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey too 😁. Creative wishes! Jo x

Lynn McAuley said...

Maybe I can get these dies on Christmas clearance!! How precious, Tammy!! Awesome work!!

Rachelle Oltean said...

I LOVE that these are just die cuts and that they fold flat for standard postage! That is awesome! I really like the two different versions and it just proves that there are so many ways to use the craft images we already have on hand! I'm doing a bit of purging this year and am going to focus on using the things I have and those items that have never been used! So this is a great example of the twofer principle! : )
Hugs - Rachelle

Helen said...

A really great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

Julie said...

Adorable Christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties
Julie T