Sunday, December 15, 2019

Glitter & Sparkle...

Good morning everyone!

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly and this time we want to see Glitter & Sparkle on your creations!

Now, I know this is a perfect theme for a Christmas card but I needed a couple of birthday cards for family members so today I'm sharing one of them :)
I used my new 'Fancy Hat Bear' stamp from Impressions Obsession... isn't that bear adorable?!!  It's colored with Copics and fussy cut out. The die cut sentiment & stitched rectangle is from Simon Says Stamp, I used a Avery Elle die for the dotted border and the stamped sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

For the background I used these supplies:
Abandoned Coral & Squeezed Lemonade DO ink
Darkroom Door Polka Dot stencil & Rangers Spring Bloom Stencil
  Moonstone Glimmer Paste & Glitter Dust Spray

I hope you can join us and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams beautiful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the comments you leave!
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Ching-chou Kuik Digital Stamps- Happy Christmas/Happy Birthday
Crafty Creations- Always Anything Goes
Creative Fingers- Always Anything Goes
Paper Shelter- Birthday/Celebrations
Stamping Sensations- Anything Goes
WaterCooler Wednesday- (C8) All Occasions
The House That Stamps Built- Tic Tac Toe: Teddy Bears, Dimension & Glitter
The House That Stamps Built Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge D1119

19 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, I love the sparkle in the background. I think I need some of that paste, Love Dawn x

Donna said...

How adorable, sweet image, like the image and your sparkly background is beautiful! So glad to see you joined us at The House That Stamps Built.

Kuni said...

Wonderful and fun card Tammy, love the colours.
Hugs
Kuni

Basslady said...

a very lovely card, teamie!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi

meg said...

Love the bright sunny colours and the adorable bear

joy said...

Of course - cats are my favorite and this is a really cute card - with such a clever saying! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a happy card Tammy! You've done it again with a perfectly designed background texture and an adorable image! I love this one!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

jimlynn said...

Every time I come over to your blog I put a smile on my face! It's either the colors, images, or just plain talent. They always make me smile and this is no exception. LOVE IT!!!
Lynn

Priya said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us in celebrating Paper Shelter's birthday.
DT Priyadarshini

Glittered Paws said...

What a darling image to work with for our TicTacToe challenge - love all the glitter and sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at The House that Stamps Built.

Pia S said...

Awww, look at that face. This doggie has got style. Fun sentiment!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Beautiful happy colors, Tammy! I love your sweet card! Thank you for sharing with us at Ching Chou Kuik Challenge!
Ching Chou Kuik DT - Bonnie

Created by Kath said...

Great sparkly card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh Tammy, this is absolutely precious!! I love the sparkle you've added everywhere on this one! The colors are so happy and fun as is your image!! Fabulous card and a great change of pace from seeing Christmas!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love seeing such a fun card and that Fancy Bear is adorable. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge! Elizabeth (DT)

Lynne K said...

What a fab card! Such a cute image and I love the hot colours, and the sparkle! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Heather said...

He, he, so cute!! That bear is sooo fun and I love all the sparkle in the background! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lynn McAuley said...

Unique and adorable!! A wonderful birthday design, Tammy!