Tuesday, May 21, 2019

thanks for being so Awesome

Hello everyone!

I've been working on 'thank you' cards to give to my local Ronald McDonald House so I thought I would pop in and share a few :) I kept the design pretty simple because I wanted to make several and this is what I came up with...  
The cute Doodle Bloom flowers are from My Favorite Things, I colored them with Copics and cut them out with the coordinating dies. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and for the backgrounds I used Simon Says Stamp Grid stencil and Wilted Violet & Broken China Distress inks. Both panels were cut with Avery Elle dies and to finish them up I added sequins and a little detailing with a white Posca pen. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the comments you leave... I'll see you soon!
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Alphabet Challenge- D is for Distressed
Brown Sugar- Flowers
Creative Craft Cottage- Use Ink
Dare 2B Artzy- Flowers
Die Cut Divas- Flowers
Simon Says Stamp Monday- Use Stencils
Tuesday Throwdown- Stenciling

12 comments:

meg said...

Two beauties Tammy, love the colours you used for the backgrounds and flowers, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these stenciled backgrounds for these unique flowers!! What wonderful thank you cards, Tammy!!

jimlynn said...

A great cause and some wonderful cards! Beautiful.
LYnn

Arlene said...

Such cute and cheery cards. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

I like your background on these cards. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

Darlene said...

WOW! What fun creations! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
Darlene
ADDICTED TO STAMPS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

*Vicki* said...

The colors look really incredible here Tammy!! I just love the designs with that flower image...I haven't used mine very much and this is such a great idea for a special cause!! Brilliantly done my friend! HUGS

Kuni said...

Wonderful cards Tammy, love the colors and the background.
Hugs
Kuni

Cazro said...

Super clever cards. . Thank for joining us at Alphabet Challenges for the letter D. Caz. DT.

anncreatief said...

Mooie kaart. Bedankt dat je ons bij Creative Craft Cottage-uitdaging hebt bijgewoond. Nog een fijne dag
Anneke DT

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

Karen L K said...

Pretty cards! Love the colors and the highlights on the flowers. Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.