Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Bingo @ Back to Basics and Beyond...

Good morning everyone!

It's time for a new challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond and this time we are playing BINGO!
I went with a diagonal row: Pink - Flower - Buttons...
and my card features the adorable Hog Heaven image from Sparkle N Sprinkle! It's colored with Copics, fussy cut out and the sentiment was computer generated. I used My Favorite Things dies for the stitched flowers, hearts, fishtail flag and corner. The buttons were cut with Poppy Stamps dies and the papers are from MFT and American Crafts.

I hope you can join us and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams beautiful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the comments you leave!
Tammy :)

Challenges I would like to enter:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- Anything Goes with a Critter
Artistic Inspirations-  Anything Goes
Colouring in Scrapland- Anything Goes optional Critters
Dream Valley- 4 Legged Friends
My Time to Craft- Pink & Girly
Pearly SparklesMake it Girly
Watercooler Wednesday- (C8) Feminine anything goes

17 comments:

meg said...

love the fun image, great make Tammy

Kuni said...

What a lovely and fun card Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Dawn Phillips said...

Fab card hun...very pink! Love Dawn x

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

This is so cute! I love your sunbathing piggy, just adorable! Jenny x

Donna said...

How fun is this card! Like the cheery colors and all the layers and embellishments to go eith your darling image!

*Vicki* said...

Oh this little piggy gave me the chuckles!! LOL!! As always you have a stunning way with the colors!! Such a fun design and a perfect birthday theme too!! So happy to see you join us over at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies gallery my friend! P.S. Thank you so much for the well wishes!! HUGS

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image -love the layout and design.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Lucille K said...

I just Love your cute card, Tammy. That little pig is the cutest :)

JanR said...

I'm loving all the pink! That image totally made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the My Time To Craft Challenge this time and good luck :)

Lynn McAuley said...

I love, Love, LOVE this fabulous relaxing pig, Tammy!! And what a sensational layout and colors to show it off to perfection!! Awesome design work, my friend!!

Sherri Thacker said...

This little piggie is so cute! And I love your layout!!

Created by Kath said...

I love the little pig! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Monika Reeck said...

yaay Cute Piggie in his towel Tammy
cute flowers
love the DP in pink and love the heart with the banner
really a relax card
perfect for a lady or man who want to go to wellness holiday
sweet and adorable card
hugs
Monika
PS: see you around sweet lady :)

MagsB said...

What a fun card, Tammy! I love the chilled-out pig image! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

love Mags B x

Marisol Colón said...

A lovely birthday card! Thank you for joining the challenge of Coloring in Scrapland, good luck!
Marisol DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this time and good luck :)