Thursday, February 28, 2019

Sweet Little Baby

Good morning everyone!

A new challenge starts today over at Cardz 4 Galz and the theme is- Oh! Pretty Baby...
I used the sweet and fun 'Big Bear' stamp set from Reverse Confetti again :) but this time the bear is holding a little wagon with a baby bear in it... Oh I love this stamp set! The images are colored with Copics and I paper pieced the scarfs and heart. The sentiment is from Studio g and the kraft circle was embossed with the Taylored Expressions Burlap folder. I used a Avery Elle die for the stitched rectangle, My Favorite Things dies for the stitched circles, pierced rectangle and flowers, the pearls are from my stash. 

Well that's it for today... thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams creations!

Challenges I would like to enter:
613 Avenue Create- Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Critter
C.R.A.F.T.- Mother's Day/Female
Papercraft- All The Critters
Simon Says Wednesday- Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday- (C8) All about the Occasions
As you like it- Layers: one or many & why- layers for me because I like pattern paper and I struggle with one- layer cards 

19 comments:

meg said...

The bears are adorable, great card

Dawn Phillips said...

What a lovely sweet card. Love Dawn x

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this cute bear set! I may "need" to get it. Can't have too many bears!!

Donna said...

What a sweet baby card, you can never go wrong with bears! Like the added interest of the embossed circle and the lovely flowers!

Renate said...

Aaaaaaahw. *melt*
This looks so cute.
Thank you for sharing this cutie at our challenge.
I hope you are back at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love the images and your sweet layout!

Monika Reeck said...

oh swweeett
love the paper piecing shawl heart and flowers
so cuuuteee you made again this teddy card
its a winner for my eyes
cute cute cute
hugs
Monika

papierelle said...

There is the cute bear again. I can not get enough of him.
Hugs Gundi

Donna Scholz said...

Such a sweet card, Tammy! Love the Momma and Baby bear. great job coloring, too! I would never have thought of a burlap texture for the circle, but it reminds me of a baby blanket, so it was a smart choice!!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!!! -Donna

Sheryl said...

Great design tammy. I love the texture created by the embossing and all the visual elements.
So glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Ina G said...

This is simply adorable Tammy. So cute and such a lovely layout with those soft colours.

@d_e_crafts said...

So cute! Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

Helen said...

Such a super cute baby card, Tammy! Those bears are so much fun (especially the baby!) Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Sheryl said...

Lovely card tammy.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week
Hugs Sheryl xx

Lynn McAuley said...

How precious is this!! I love this wonderful card, Tammy!!

Brenda said...

Oh my, Tammy this is adorable. I love the sweet image and your wonderful soft coloring and color choices. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Lisa said...

that's such a sweet baby card Tammy, I love the soft colours and all the little details. Thanks for sharing your card with us on the papercraft-challenges blog. Lisa xx

Kim x said...

How cute Tammy.
Thank you for entering my Flower challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

Annette said...

Awwww, I love those bears!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Lee Holland Digis,
As You Like It Challenge.