Monday, November 26, 2018

i'm Nuts About Christmas...

Good morning everyone!

 I have a fun card to share with you today that I created with some of my new crafting goodies that I won :) Thank you Vicki!
It features several cute images from the 'Nutty or Nice' stamp set from Lawn Fawn... all of the images were stamped with SSS Intense Black ink, colored with Copics and then I fussy cut them out. I used Avery Elle dies for the stitched rectangle and snowbanks. For the background I blended some Mermaid Lagoon Oxide ink onto mixed media paper and then flicked some water on it to create a snowy affect... to finish it up I added some crystal gems and a little detailing with a white Posca pen. 

Thanks so much for stopping by... I'll see you soon!

Challenges I would like to enter:
Aud Sentiments-Christmas or Winter Sentiment
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas- ATG- optional theme: Make Your Own Background
International Art & Soul- Funny Christmas
Papercraft Business- Anything Goes + option: Christmas Animals
Penny Black and More- Make Someone Smile
Stamping Sensations- Get Ready for Christmas
Sweet Stampers - Christmas

20 comments:

Kuni said...

Such a pretty and sweet card Tammy, love the blue.
Thank yor for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Dreja said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte.
Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

pinky said...

This is super cute Tammy! Love your Christmas animals and perfect little scene. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Dawn Phillips said...

I love how effective the three colours are together. Blue, Grey and white make an awesome combo. Love Dawn x

cass said...

Fun Christmas card with a wonderful snetiment. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional: "Make your own background" Challenge.

mamawcindy said...

What a sweet card, Love It, I mean I'm Nuts about It. Hee! Hee! Glad I stopped by.
cindys-greencricut

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lovelycard. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge. Good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

Adorable snowman and squirrels the baubles echo the shape of the nuts and look great hanging from the tree, great card Tammy

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a sweet little card and I really like the colours that you've used. Thank you for joining us in our 'Get Ready For Christmas' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

*Vicki* said...

AWE!!! I so so LOVE this Tammy!! It makes my heart smile!! Love that background and I really love how you've carried that same blue tone through your design in your images!! This is really sweet and glad you had some fun!! HUGS my friend!!

Donna said...

This is so absolutely adorable, great scene and fabulous background, this will put a smile on anyone's face!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hello Tammy
Oh, such a lovely card with lots of cute details!
Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
Hugs Marlene

papierelle said...

What a cute and lovely card. Love the image!!
Hugs Gundi

Anonymous said...

this is so cute, tammy! i love the adorable images and your colour scheme. thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
linda
rudolph days challenge DT

Anonymous said...

oops, i really shouldn't comment when i'm tired. sorry about that. i meant to say thank you so much for playing along with the penny black and more make me smile challenge; this card does make me smile because it's so cute!
linda

Monika Reeck said...

too cuutee
I love the way you added the white dots here and there
clever accent and love that BG in blue and splatter
sweet cute card
hugs
Monika

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these sweet squirrels!! What an adorable holiday card, Tammy!!

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Awe, Tammy, this is a gorgeous Christmas card! I love the beautiful squirrels, snowman, and ornaments. The blue color is gorgeous! Great card!!!

Pia S said...

Adorable stamps, nicely put into a beautiful winter scene. Love the falling snow effect.

Christine Harrop said...

Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at IAAS. We hope to see you again soon. Christine DT