Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Going Around in Circles...

Good morning everyone!

A new challenge starts today over at Try it on Tuesday and the theme is...
Going Around in Circles!
My card features a cute owl image from Vera Lane Studio, it's colored with Copics and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. The background was created by using a smooshing technique with acetate, Lucky Clover, Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron DOI. I used TCW Mini Circle stencil for the dark green circles, I mixed Twisted Citron ink & modeling paste together and applied it through MFT Confetti stencil for the larger circles and the circle loops were cut with a SSS die.
 
Now head on over to the main challenge blog and check out the beautiful creations by the other team members!

Thanks so much for stopping by... I'll see you tomorrow! :)
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Cardz 4 GalzStencils
Crafty Calendar- Anything Goes
Daisy Chain- Wildlife (No Pets)
Happy Little Stampers- Anything Goes with Stencils
We Love 2 Create- Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

21 comments:

meg said...

The bright colours in the background and on the image are gorgeous Tammy,love your card

Helen said...

LOVE your owl! And your circles... spot on! Fabulous card!!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous card, love the colours, so fresh and zingy! Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I love your circles background Tammy. And the owl. You incorporated so many circles in such a fun way. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

Rachelle Oltean said...

WOW - what a bright & beautiful color palette! It's got "Tammy" written all over it and it's gorgeous! I love all of your mixed media techniques and this really is a stunner! Awesome project!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

*Vicki* said...

Oh that owl really makes me smile! I love him and he looks wonderful with your bright and cheerful colors on your background too! Really amazing job with the circle theme Tammy! Love this!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! Loving all the circles that you incorporated into your design, everytime I look I see another circle layer ๐Ÿ˜€. That owl is fabulous too - perfect! Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy new week! Hugs Jo x

Meggymay said...

A fantastic background using the bright colours and circl.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

wow absolutely wow.. great colours and design. xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is brilliant. Those gorgeous colours are amazing. Love Dawn x

Joan said...

Love this, great use of colours and have to love that owl!

Joam

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fabulously fun card! Love the upbeat, vibrant citrus hues here. They make for a really good transition palette as we leap from summer into fall.

Autumn Zenith ๐ŸŽƒ Witchcrafted Life

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the bright colors you have used with this fabulously fun owl!!

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
Anneke DT

Pia S said...

Look at that face. Too cute! Fresh, zesty and cool color scheme with decorative circles in many shapes and forms.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

You have made the owl pop so wonderfully on an similar colour background. The circles are spot on. Beautiful card!

-Soma

Mrs.B said...

I love that owl and he looks right at home on that fabulous zingy background.
Have a great weekend, Avril xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Me again, with my DT hat on. I do love how eye catching those gorgeous colours are. I wish I had the guts to be more bold with colour. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Liz said...

Brilliant card, great design. I love the vibrant colours. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Lynda said...

I just love an ink smooshed background - and those colours are so vibrant and vivid - love it. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Amazing card. I love it Thanks for joining us at CCC digi Creation Challenge

Hugs
grtjs Claudia
DT CCC Digi Creation Challenge

https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/