Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Gifts of Love...

 Good morning everyone! 

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas and this month the theme is...
Non-traditional Christmas Colors
I decided to make a couple of tags and I used an old stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. These cute little cats were colored with Copics, fussy cut out and then I added some detailing with a white Posca pen. I used a Tim Holtz die for the tags and the papers, ribbon and twine are all from stash.

   I hope you can join us and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams beautiful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the comments you leave!
Take care, Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
2 Crafty Critter CraziesAnything Goes with a Critter
Artistic Stampers- Christmas
Christmas with the Cuties- Feature a Creature
My Time to Craft- Christmas Animals
 Show Us Your Pussies- Meowy Christmas/Any furrything Goes 
Sweet StampersChristmas
Tag Tuesday- Christmas or Anything Goes
Inkspirational- Photo Inspiration

20 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous tags Tammy love the image and your choice of colours

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Tammy! These are such a cute pair of Christmas tags and I love that image set! Wonderful non-traditional Christmas colors on these layouts! Nice job! Take care!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are so sweet, what cute tags. Hope alls well with you and yours, Hazelxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Tammy, your tags are totally gorgeous, and you have made me very happy that you have linked to Tag Tuesday. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

Your tags are absolutely DARLING Tammy! They're purrfect in the non-traditional colors! I just love the cute tag designs! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration my friend!!

Donna said...

Your tags are so cute, I like the nontraditional colors!

papierelle said...

I love your tags, so cute and lovely!! Hugs Gundi

Kuni said...

Lovely and sweet Tag's Tammy, great colours.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Sandra Wright. said...

Your Tag are a delight..love them both.
Many Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday x

Lynn McAuley said...

Such adorable tags, Tammy. Won't these be precious on your holiday gifts!!

mamawcindy said...

Your tags are so cute Tammy. Love the colors. My grand daughter is cat crazy. She would LOVE these. Hope you have a wonderful day. Stay Safe!
cindys-greencricut

Shelly Schmidt said...

How very fun and festive! ALways love your eye for color. Pretty ribbon as well!

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful tags! Loving the non-traditional Christmas colours, the pink and aqua green with the grey kitty cats look amazing 😀. I hope you've had a lovely week and wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

creationsnz said...

Totally delightful tags, Tammy. So glad you shared with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

Witchcrafted Life said...

These are thoroughly adorable! I'm extra smitten with using black in my holiday projects this year, so would say that's my (somewhat) non-traditional colour choice at the moment. Though, admittedly, black isn't as "off the beaten path", f you will, as say, turquoise, pumpkin, or Fuschia for Christmas, lol!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Sarah said...

They are so sweet Tammy. Love the designs and the colours are gorgeous xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Your tags are fabulous, Tammy ❤️
Nice colors, and I love the items

Babs said...

I love your tags Tammy so cute
Babs x

Pia S said...

I was so happy so these tags in the Ink gallery and they were popular with the team as well. Congrats on being a top pick at Inkspirational, your candy colored tags are too cute.

nwilliams6 said...

Oh my gosh - these are adorable and fun!!!!! Love them. Hugz