Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Vera Lane Studio Birthday Cards...

Good morning everyone!

I'm popping in today to share a couple of cards that feature images from Vera Lane Studio... 
On my first card I used my new Caroline's Cupcakes image... isn't she cute and look at that stack of cupcakes falling over! And on my second card I used this fun cat image again- I love that cat! :) The images were colored with Copics, fussy cut out and then I added some detailing with a white Posa Pen. The backgrounds were created with Distress Oxide Inks, Viva Decor glitter paste and a American Crafts/Vicki Boutin stencil- they are so sparkly IRL!  
I used a Whimsy Stamps die for the zig zag rectangle, a Avery Elle die for stitched rectangle and the sentiments are from Penny Black & Technique Tuesday.

Well that's it for now- thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog today!
Take care and stay healthy.
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- Anything Goes with a Critter (2nd card)
Crafty Sentiment DesignsHappy Birthday
Love to ScrapFor the Girls
Sisterhood of Stampers- Birthday or Folded or both
Try It On Tuesday-  Fun With Stencils
WaterCooler Wednesday- (C8)Occasions
STAMPlorations- April: Use Stencils

21 comments:

meg said...

two fabulous cards with a great background and fantastic fun images

Valerie-Jael said...

Both cards are wonderful, love the colours and the images, and that cat has stolen my heart. Looks like you had BIG fun making them, Tammy. Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

Donna said...

Such beautiful cheery cards Tammy, your stenciling is great.

jimlynn said...

They're BOTH adorable! Love the color combo and those fun images.
Lynn

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are both super, what great creations, Hope alls well, Hazel xx

Babs said...

I just love these fun images and your stencilling looks fab , two beautiful fun cards Tammy most, that cat is most adorable .
Hope all is well with you
Babs x

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful cards Tammy and I love the cute cat :) Thank you for playing along with us at STAMPLorations April Stencil Challenge and best of luck.
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
...My Instagram...

My name is Erika. said...

Loving these green beauties. That little girl better not eat all those cupcakes or she might not feel so good. Thanks for joining us and our stencil challenge at ARt Journal Journey. Hugs-Erika

papierelle said...

I love this little cute cat and your beautiful card!!! Hugs Gundi

Lynn McAuley said...

I am in love with the blue and the green and these adorable cuties!! What bright and fun cards, Tammy!! It always lifts my spirits to see your bold and vibrant designs!!

Pia S said...

I love the colors and the two uber cute whimsical images. Great job on the backgrounds too.

Mia said...

Both cards are beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at 2CCC with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for 2CCC
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mrs.B said...

Two fabulous cards, definitely made me smile - love those fun images against your stencilled backgrounds.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril x

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Tammy! Both of these cards are wonderful! I really like the way you used that glitter paste with that geo petal stencil! It really works on both cards perfectly! Really nice work!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Darlene said...

Cute cards ... love the colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Super cute! I am loving that glitter paste - love the tone on tone color and sparkle. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Dawn Phillips said...

I'm loving these bright fun cards Tammy. They do make me smile. Love Dawn x

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh, I love your cards, Tammy. The images are wonderful against your background and those stencilled pinwheels. Thanks so much for sharing with us for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Dawn T said...

What fun cards Tammy. Love the colours and what amazing images. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fabulously charming card! I'm sooo feeling vibrant shades of blue and green (and yellow) right now. It's as though I want my whole world and everything I make to resemble the brightest, cheeriest of sunny spring days. This terrific make channels that same sort of upbeat energy is just as fun as fun can be!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

nwilliams6 said...

Not sure how I missed these incredibly fun cards! Love the images and the bgs. I need to get some of these images. Hugz