Friday, April 10, 2020

Bugaboo Easter Cards...

Good morning everyone!

Today I'm sharing a few of the Easter cards that I donated to my Local Ronald McDonald House... When I checked with them last week I was so happy to hear that they still wanted the cards! So with the 'social distancing' guidelines in place I was able to drop off a large box of cards! :) I hope they brighten a child's day!! 
They feature cute images from Bugaboo Stamps and are colored with Copics. I colored the first two lime green and purple but they look blue in the photo especially the one on the right :( I used Penny Black & Avery Elle dies for the stitched rectangles and My Favorite Things dies for the stitched square, fishtail flags and flowers. I finished them off with a  little detailing with a white Posca pen, enamel dots and Nuvo Crystal Drops.
We'll that's it for today- thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the Easter weekend!
Stay safe- Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- Anything Goes with a Critter
Animal Friends- Farm Animals w/4 legs
Catch the Bug- Anything Goes
Country View Crafts'- Animal Magic
Dies R Us- Anything Goes + dies
Little Red Wagon- Mix 'em Up!
Pearly Sparkles- Bunnies, Birds, and/or Bears
As You Like It- Favorite: Animal or People- I have a ton of cute animal stamps + I think it's easier to color animals, especially white rabbits :) 

26 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

The cards are wonderful Tammy, and great that you made them for sick kids - fantastic! Have a lovely day, take care, hugs, Valerie

Sarah said...

What a great thing to do Tammy and these really are gorgeous cards, lovely colour combo xx

Sarah said...

OOh and it is lovely to see you at AYLI xx

Dawn Phillips said...

What a fun and cheerful bunch of cards. I'm sure they were thrilled with them x

jimlynn said...

They all make me smile all over! Love each one of them Tammy. So cute and I know they were appreciated and loved.
Lynn

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Tammy! These are wonderful, happy cards and I know that the kids will LOVE them! These Bugaboo images are still some of my favorite bunnies! Take care!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

JanR said...

What a lovely donation you made to the RMH! These bright cards will definitely bring some cheer into the recipient's day. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Margreet said...

Love all these Easter cards with the vute Bugaboo bunnies.
Thanks for joining us in the AG challenge at Catch the Bug.
xxx Margreet DT

Donna said...

These cards are so adorable, they will love them at Ronald McDonald house, what a great way to brighten someones day!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are super and Im sure the kids will love them, definately brighten up their Easter. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Hazelxx

Kuni said...

Fantastic easter cards Tammy, love the images.
Hugs
Kuni

meg said...

A wonderful selection of Easter cards they will brighten someone's day

Darlene said...

Awww these are just adorable Tammy and I'm sure they will be well received! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Pia S said...

They are absolutely adorable, Tammy, and I'm sure they will be much appreciated. Great layouts and colors. So glad to see you in the Catch the Bug gallery too.

Babs said...

A gorgeous selection of Easter cards, your images are so cute and I am sure they will bring a lot of happiness to many of all ages .
Babs x

Dreja said...

Fabelhaft gemacht! Gefällt mir total gut.
Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness...some bunny loves your creations! These are adorable! You've colored them to perfection, and the white highlighting just brings them to life! Thanks for sharing them with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

Birgit said...

Your bunnies are adorable! What a lovely set of cards! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU "Anything Goes" challenge. Best of luck to you.

mamawcindy said...

Wonderful cards Tammy. I think what really makes these cards are the papers you used. So bright and fun. I'm sure they loved them.
cindys-greencricut

papierelle said...

Three cute and funny easter cards. Love your color choice!!
Hugs Gundi

Corrie Herriman said...

These are great, love the bunnies ! Thank you so much for playing along with my 'Animal Magic' challenge over at Country View Challenges.
Corrie x

Witchcrafted Life said...

These are so wonderfully fun, sweet and adorable! Easter feels like it snuck up me more stealthily than the Easter Bunny hiding eggs around the house, so I didn't get a chance to make any cards or other projects for it this year. All the more reason to try and hop to it well in advance next year (silly pun intended :D).

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Lynn McAuley said...

Cute, cute bunnies!! I love these fun Easter designs, Tammy!!

Zw@@n said...

Wow, Tammy, I love your cards! Fun stamps and I like the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Miriam said...

Fabulous project - thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts Challenge.

Larelyn said...

Fun, fun images!Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.