Friday, November 1, 2019

Exciting News...

Good morning everyone!

I'm very excited to be posting today... because it's my first card as a new member of the Sparkles Christmas design Team! :) I'm so happy and look forward to working with such a friendly and talented team! 

A new challenge is posted on the 1st of each month and this month we would like to see Santa on your creations! 
My card features beautiful papers & sentiments from Graphic 45 Children's Hour collection. All of the edges were distressed with Brushed Corduroy ink and I used a Pink & Main die for the stitched rounded rectangle and a Newton's Nook die for the trees and that's about it... a very quick card to put together when working with Graphic 45 papers!

I hope you can join us and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams beautiful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the comments you leave!
Tammy :)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Artsystamper- Patterned Paper 
Christmas Crafts All Year Round (Nov.)- Stockings or other Winter Clothing
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper- Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Cute Card Thursday- Christmas/Holidays
Fab n Funky- Christmas
Pearly Sparkles- Christmas
The Holly and Ivy Christmas- Anything Christmas Goes

24 comments:

Babs said...

Congratulations Tammy on your new adventure hope all goes well..What a beautiful christmas card love all your embellishments and image , it’s such a lovely time of year..
Babs x

Donna said...

Congrats Tammy, you are a great addition to their team, fabulous card for your debut!

jimlynn said...

Big congrats on the new DT! Fantastic news!!!
LOVE your gorgeous Santa card too. Just beautiful!
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Yay! Congrats on your new DT Tammy! I know they're lucky to have you! Your card is gorgeous with this Vintage style Santa! What a lovely Christmas design!! I will have to be sure to play along!! HUGS

Beverly said...

Hi Tammy! I love Graphic 45 paper. Great card...perfect for our patterned paper challenge at Artsystamper Digitals Challenge. Best Olof luck.
Hugs,
Beverly aka Artsystamper

Dawn Phillips said...

Gorgeous traditional style. It's beautiful. Love Dawn x

Kuni said...

Congrats Tammy on the new DT.
Love your christmas card.
Hugs
Kuni

Sarah said...

Well done Tammy and what a fantastic debut card this is. Love the traditional image and colours xx

*Vicki* said...

Swinging back by to say thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Pia S said...

Congrats on your new dt position. I love making Christmas cards and I will play along as often as I can. Your card is wonderful, love the vintage style and traditional Christmas colors.

Monika Reeck said...

Big Congrats Tammy
and I am sorry I just visiting your blog again
we were in Holland on August
then I visit my Parents on September in Indonesia
and not visiting blog on October
now I make catch up
I adore this Image looks so adorable in green and red and looks vintage
great debut card my friend
hugs
Monika

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT and love your gorgeous card love the Graphic 45 papers.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

mamawcindy said...

Your card is gorgeous! Loving the vintage feel. Your a wonderful crafter. You will do great being on the design team. Have fun!

cindys-greencricut

Davi said...

Congratulations Tammy, Your card is Fabulous!! I love it!! its another winner ;) Have a super week!

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Tammy and I love your beautiful card with Santa..
Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shelly Schmidt said...

I really love this card- what a fabulous Santa scene!!! COngrats on your new DT!

papierelle said...

A beautiful nostalgic and romantic card.
Hugs Gundi

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

Susan

Cards by Beckie said...

Such a beautiful card. I love your choice of patterned paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca

Lynn McAuley said...

Lovey work with this awesome vintage Christmas image, Tammy!! Fabulous holiday card!!

Shona Hamill said...

A stunning card with a gorgeous image, love the vintage look! Thanks for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge, hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Shona xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Tammy, so excited to be seeing you at Sparkles. Huge congrats!!! This card is so vintage-y and lovely. Perfect use of G45 -- I bow deeply to your skillz!! xoxo

Debbie said...

Hi Tammy, it's so lovely to have you on the Sparkles Christmas DT. Loving your traditional card with all the finishing touches. Hugs Debs xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper