Friday, October 18, 2019

Costume Cats...

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!

Today I have a couple of cards to share and they feature cats dressed up for Halloween! :)

On my first card I used the adorable Kit or Treat image from Knitty Kitty Digis and colored it with Copics. The stitched round rectangles were cut with Pink & Main dies, I used Tim Holtz dies for the tiny bats and the sentiment was cut with a Paper Smooches die. All the edges were distressed and to finish it up I added some googly eyes and a little sparkle to the orange areas with a Wink of Stella pen.  
And on my second card I used my cute Paper Artsy stamp again :) It's stamped in black licorice ink and colored with Copics. The background was created with Carved Pumpkin and Twisted Citron distress Oxide inks. Once dry, I mixed a little Twisted Citron ink with Moonstone Glimmer Paste and applied it through Newton's Nook bat stencil. The bats were cut with a Paper Smooches die, I used My Favorite Things dies for the sentiment and a Lawn Fawn die for the grass.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- Anything Goes with a Critter
Alphabet-  O is for One Word Sentiment
Animal Friends- (C10) Cats
Polkadoodles - Always Anything Goes 
SUYP Cat Challenge- Meow-loween or Furrything Goes
Sweet Stampers- Autumn or Halloween
Words 2 Craft By- Always be a Batman

21 comments:

jimlynn said...

Two cute, cute, CUTE card! Love the way you used the bat stencil in the second card - and now feel I need that! LOL! LOVE your cards
Lynn

Dreja said...

Total klasse gemacht!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends und den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

meg said...

Brilliant cards love the cats vampire fangs and eyes in the first card and the look on his face in the second

Sian said...

I love both of these, especially the background on the bottom one. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh, I just cracked a smile with these guys at the top and those googly eyes!! I love the fun Halloween papers and colors on both of these so much Tammy!! Thanks for the smile today!! Enjoy your weekend! HUGS

papierelle said...

I have to smile!! The two are so cute and your card is so wonderful!!
Hugs Gundi

Dawn Phillips said...

They are so cute. I think that next door's cat is under that sheet! Love Dawn x

ike said...

OMGoodness - what gorgeous work and super kitties. I love the added googly eyes LoL
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugs
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Darlene said...

OMG what fun cards! LOVE the eyes! LOL Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ALPHABET CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Lynda said...

Fabulous Tammy - a great idea with the sentiment, and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge :) Lynda DT

Babs said...

Hi Tammy,well what can I say I just love your two fun loving cute Halloween cards and the googly eyes look brill, love the colours too..
Babs x

Debbie Mageed said...

Super cute Halloween cards! They are cute and spooky! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Aimeslee Winans said...

These are adorable Tammy. Such bright colors and cuuuuute images. Love those googly eyes, too. xoxo

Kuni said...

Fantastic spooky card Tammy.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Donna said...

Cute cards, like the goggle eyes on the darling images on the first card and fabulous background on the second one.

Anne Buckingham said...

Such cute kitties dressed for Halloween. Great use of googly eyes. Thank you for playing with us at 2CCC.

Sybrina K said...

Hi Tammy, What cute kitty cards! I really love the papers you used on the first and the inking you did on the second. Thanks for playing along with our batty-themed challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Ann-Marie said...

What a fun card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven

Lynn McAuley said...

Two equally awesome Halloween designs, Tammy!! How perfectly precious!! Sensational work, girlfriend!

Celeste Goff said...

Two fabulous and fun cards! Love the patterned papers you used on the first card and the shimmer and background on the second one is awesome! Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

Monika Reeck said...

the first card so cuute love the main Image
and adorable DP you have choosen
cute BOO sentiment DIES
Love the second card that BG looks fantastic Tammy
and love the BOO in black too
cute Halloween card Tammy
hugs
Monika