Monday, July 15, 2019

Frozen Fellowship...

Happy Monday everyone!

I wanted to pop in today and share a couple of Christmas cards with you... They feature the adorable Frozen Fellowship stamp from Newton's Nook! The first one is stamped with black licorice ink, colored with Copics and I added a little detailing with a white Posca pen. 
On the second one- I stamped the image onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper in VersaFine black ink and colored it with Zig brush pens, the sentiment was stamped in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white powder.
I used a Lawn Fawn die for the Zig Zag rectangle and a Sizzix/Tim Holtz die for the double stitched rectangle and there you have it... my first Christmas cards of the year!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! 
Tammy :)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Alphabet- H is for Hats and Handbags
CCC Digi Creations- Christmas in July
Chouxchoux Paper Art- Visions of Sugar Plums
Country View Crafts'- Blues and Greens (second card)
Crafty Calendar- Christmas in July
CuteNCrafty- Christmas in July
Jingle Belles- Tic-Tac-Toe (diagonal: Snowman, Red or Green, Diecuts)
Tales From The Craft Room- Christmas in July

22 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, these are wonderful! I love the color combinations on your snowmen. Adorable Christmas cards!

Kuni said...

So lovely and sweet cards Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Dawn Phillips said...

These are so sweet. I love the bright blue and green. Love Dawn x

Lori said...

Need to add: So glad you linked up at my VOSP Challenge!

meg said...

Two brilliant cards Tammy great stamp and colour combos, teamed with fabulous sentiments

Pia S said...

I love both color schemes. Such a cute image, love its size. Fun and fitting sentiments too.

Mia said...

Both are beautiful. Great color combinations.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Calendar. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Liz said...

Two fabulous Christmas cards. I love how you've used the white pen in the first one - very effective. xx

Debbie Mageed said...

Such wonderful holidays cards! I could go for a little snow right now LOL! Both cards are so bright and cheery. Love the colors you chose. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Sherri Thacker said...

I always love a great snowman image and I'm in love with this one. Great card!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this sensational community of snowmen!! Your cards are pure delight, Tammy!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! these guys (and or gals lol!) are just way too cute. and you've made them into the perfect holiday cards. thanks for joining our tic tac toe fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

SmilynStef said...

Frozen Fellowship ... how fun ... love both color combinations ... so very glad you played a game of Tic-Tac-Toe with us at Jingle Belles.

Maria said...

What fun darling snowmen cards! Perfect sentiments, too!

Gibby Frogett said...

Your snowman are so adorable - I couldn't stop smiling.
Love the clours too.
Gill x

Ina G said...

Both gorgeous Tammy. Love the different colours and styles for those ever so cute snowmen.

Corrie Herriman said...

Great card ! thank you for joining in with my challenge over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie xx

papierelle said...

We can use this snowman's at the moment, they help us to cool down.
Cute and cool card's!!
Hugs Gundi

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the image doen in two different colors. Wonderful cards!!!

Sian said...

Great cards! I love that stamp. Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

Miriam said...

great project. Thanks for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge

Teresa said...

What a beautiful project! Thanks so much for joining in the Challenge at CVC. Good luck and hope to see you again. Teresa (DT) x