Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Triple Stamping... Distressed Flower


Good morning everyone!

Today starts a new challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond and the theme... 
is Triple Stamping!

I was not familiar with this technique at all and had a hard time deciding what stamp/stamps to use but after a couple of practice tries this is what I came up with :) 
The large distressed flower is from Impression Obsession and the label sentiment is from Altenew... I love this stamp set because it looks like I used a real label maker! Both were stamped with Ranger Archival Ink several times and the stitched rectangle dies are from Simon Says Stamp. 

Well, that's it for now... thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams beautiful creations!
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Double D- Frames
Happy Little Stampers- Always Anything Goes with Dies
SheepSki Designs (C10) - Flower Power
The Creative Crafters- Anything Goes

18 comments:

jimlynn said...

I'm not familiar with that technique either but I LOVE your card! Very dynamic and stunning.
Lynn

Sherri Thacker said...

This came out beautifully!!

meg said...

fabulou card, you used a brilliant stamp for this technique

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Tammy - I really love this bold graphic approach! These two stamps work so well together and I'm a big fan of the label text sentiment strips - I'm heading over to Altenew to check it out!
Rachelle : )

*Vicki* said...

That flower is so gorgeous Tammy! I love all of the layers and this is such a fun technique to do! The colors really pop nicely on your design! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Lucille K said...

Wonderful card, Tammy. Love the black, white and teal color combo :)

Kuni said...

Beautiful card Tammy, love the layering.
Hugs
Kuni

Donna said...

How stunning, I like the black and aqua color combo!

Lynn McAuley said...

Bold and beautiful, Tammy!!

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Great card! I love the bright mats with the black and white image and sentiment, really effective x

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the scripted flower. Cool technique! Thanks for sharing with us at Double D!

Cara said...

I love this particular technique. ou card looks wonderful! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at SheepSki Designs
Cara, SheepSki Design Team
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Dawn Phillips said...

I love how you have arranged this with the stamp in the top corner. I would have been tempted to centralise it and I'm sure it wouldn't have worked as well as yours does. Love Dawn x

Judy Woodland said...

This is one of my favorite techniques, and it's been a long while since I have done it. Thanks for the inspiration!!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Frames Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Pia S said...

I’ve tried this technique, but only a few times.I especially like the effect of your colored panels with the black image and sentiment, a nice touch to bring in some color.

Davi said...

Beautiful Tammy! I love the black and white with the layers and blue borders set of the layers perfectly~~

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Suze said...

That does look like you used a label maker. I'm not familiar with this technique either. Thank you for joining in the Flowers Challenge at Scribbles Designs and apologies for the late comment.