Thursday, April 25, 2019

Surprise!

Good morning everyone!

A new challenge starts today at Cardz 4 Galz and this time we would like to see Ribbon or Lace on your cards...
For my DT card I decided to make a 5x7 birthday card for my sweet Mother-in-law! It features gorgeous papers and cardstock stickers from the 'Party' collection kit from Authentique. I created the flowers with Simon Says Stamps Hydrangea Petals Dies and My Favorite Things circle dies. I added Antique Linen distress ink to all of the edges and the cream lace is from my stash. 

Well that's it for today... thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog for more inspiration.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Aud Sentiments- Use Happy Birthday Sentiment
C.R.A.F.T.- Distress Your Project
Crafty Creations- Always Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper- Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
CuteNCrafty- Anythings Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies- Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday- Anything Goes
Unicorn- Spots and/or Stripes

18 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love everything about this card! Especially the bright colors! So lovely!

meg said...

Fabulous card love the image and papers

Lynn McAuley said...

Man, oh man, do I love this sensational retro design, Tammy!! I love the lady, the dog, the cake, the cupcake, and that sensational designer paper background!! What fun, Tammy!!

Lucille K said...

Oh Tammy, your card is wonderful. All the details and the coloring are WOW! Just love this card :)

Donna said...

Love it, it reminds me of my mom in her younger days!

jimlynn said...

Fun, colorful, vintage, and beautiful!!!
Lynn

Kuni said...

Such a lovely card Tammy, love the great colors.
Hugs
Kuni

Furrbster said...

Lovely bright colours and fun design,

Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments birthday challenge,

Hugz Tinz

Pia said...

This is as colorful as it can get! Love the playful papers, the stylish woman from times past and the whole layout is spot on.

Lori said...

I LOVE your card! The paper is perfect for the image, which is so wonderful! Love the flowers and that little bit of lace!

Shelly said...

I so love this colorful card- and the touch of lace and the flowers you added. Wonderful!!!

Cynthia said...

LOVE the retro image and colors on this, Tammy! Good to see you again.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Happy Birthday sentiment” challenge over at Aud Sentiments.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)

Sheryl said...

Fabulous vintage card tammy.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely. I love the bright colours. Love Dawn x

@d_e_crafts said...

Very bright and retro! Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this time.

Debbie CRAFT DT

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow! What a really fab retro design here Tammy!! Love the bright colors and the stamped lace background along with the strip of lace along the side too! Beautifully done!! :) HUGS

Brenda said...

This is just such a fun, bright, happy card! I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!