Monday, April 8, 2019

Distressed Masculine card...

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!

I wanted to pop in today and share the birthday card that I made for my Dad...
I used a couple of vintage lighthouse printables from Create with TLC and paired them with Tim Holtz Ephemera pieces, the sentiment is also from Tim Holtz. I used Momenta dies for the ship's wheel and anchor. I added some Tim Holtz Distress Collage medium to the main image for a slight crackle effect and all of the edges were distressed with Walnut Stain ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the comments you leave!

Challenges I would like to enter:
A Inky Mess- Anything mixed media goes
A Vintage Journey- Create in a Neutral Tone
Crafty Friends- Happy Birthday
Craft Rocket- For Men/Boys
Creative Artiste- Anything Mixed Media Goes
Moving along with the Times- For A Man

20 comments:

Kuni said...

Fabulous male card Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Wendy L said...

Super image and layout, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining in at Crafty Friends too with your lovely card, xxxx

jimlynn said...

Perfect masculine card and I know your dad will love it. Love the distressed look.
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

Masterful work on this remarkable nautical design, Lynn! I know your father is going to love this!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Tammy, I know you are the creator of this gorgeous card. How the heck did I type the wrong name? I noticed it just as I clicked publish!!

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket , Claire DT x

Rachelle Oltean said...

Tammy - I really love the colors on this card!
Rachelle :)

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely hun. I'm going to the Isle of White this summer. Love Dawn x

meg said...

fabulous distressed card for your dad, great image and embellishments

Sherri Thacker said...

Love all the elements of this card!!

Lucille K said...

Oh, your Dad is sure to love this card. Wonderful distressing and detail :)

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thanks for entering your seaside themed card into our ‘Happy Birthday’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Zoe Tant said...

Super card and perfect for our challenge at MAWTT. Thanks for joining in. Zoe Dt x

papierelle said...

Well done. I love the maritime motif and the design of your card.
Hugs Gundi

*Vicki* said...

This is a perfect masculine desing Tammy! I bet your dad loved it! All of the elements on here are put together beautifully on your design! Love the distressing you've done too!! :)

Monika Reeck said...

I love this collage
really manly
and the main Image is so adorable Tammy
and all element really manly
cool Die cutting paper you added
LOVE this manly card
hugs
Monika

Ina G said...

Fantabulous male card Tammy. Love it! Another amazing layout.

Andree said...

A brilliant card. Great layers and colour choice.
Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Redanne said...

This is such a beautiful card, the lighthouse is wonderful and I love your collage elements.

Thank you for joining in our Neutral Zone challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne x