Wednesday, February 20, 2019

You make me a Happy Camper

Good morning everyone!

Today starts a new challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond and this time we would like you to create a Pop-Up Box card... if you've never made this type of card before (like me) don't worry there are several templates/tutorials online! :)

I stamped the camper (Sunny Studios Stamps) in black licorice ink and colored it with Copics, the sentiment is computer generated. The papers are from Doodlebug Designs, I used Lawn Fawn dies for the grass & trees and a Joy Crafts die for the sun.   
Here's a close up of the little camper...
and here's another view- ready to fit inside a A2 size envelope. I attached punched butterflies to tiny strips of acetate and added some small punched flowers. 
I hope you can join us and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams gorgeous pop-up box cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Challenges I would like enter:
2 Sisters On The Blog- More than one fold
Addicted to Stamps- Anything but a Square
Crafty Sentiment Designs- Spring Is Springing
Crafter's Cafe- (C11) Fancy Folds or Embossing
Simon Says Stamp Monday- Things with Wheels (camper)
The Creative Crafters- Anything Goes

23 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Your pop-up box came out great!! I love it! I love how you added the grass too!! It's perfect!

Donna said...

This is fantastic, like all the details and they match the designer paper so well. Great tip on the acetate!

Kuni said...

Wonderful spring project Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so colourful. I love it. Love Dawn x

*Vicki* said...

Well for never doing one of these types of cards, you've done an amazing job with it here!! Really loving your gorgeous happy colors and pretty flowers!! Such a cute punny sentiment to go with your camper image to!! Love this!! HUGS

M DelValle said...

Very bright and colorful. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.

Wendy said...

Fabulous! Gorgeous colours and design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Priya said...

Fabulous card. Love the bright colours and the wagon too
Thanks for joining us
DT The Creative crafters

meg said...

love the bright sunny colours and the fabulous camper van, great pop up box

Caroline said...

Wow, I love your box!
Thanks for joining our challenge this month.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Tammy, whoever received this awesome box card will be a happy camper also! You did a great job with your first box card. I love the images and beautiful colors used. Great card, Tammy. Hugs!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely wonderful creation! The structure is brilliant and it is bursting with happiness. I love all the bright colors you used and the camping theme made me smile. The wind is howling outside my window and the snow is falling as I type this, so believe me when I say I loved seeing this bit of summer! Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Lucille K said...

Ahhh, I just love your "happy camper" card, Tammy. So cute :)

Doni High said...

Adorable! I love box cards! Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps.
Doni ( DT)

cass said...

I also love box card, this one is gorgeous. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Embossing or Fancy Folds" challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

Wooowww I never make box Card too Tammy
and you did it the best
love the idea of the butterflies and love the idea of the Flowers added too
the DP is so cuuuteee
and sweet Sentiment too
lovely cute Box Card
hugs
Monika

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation, love the colors! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

Nicolette said...

Very nice.
Are you a foilower yet? Please do if you want to participate.
Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

Lori said...

Adorable box card! Such cute papers and so sweet camper. Love the bright colors!

Darlene said...

OMG this is so, so cute! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
Darlene
ADDICTED TO STAMPS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Your pop card is so cute and colourful. I love your camper van and the butterflies and flowers are perfect. Jenny x

Ina G said...

WOW Tammy what a stunner you have here. Brilliantly put together and so colourful. Aaaamazing!

Alka said...

So Pretty. Love the vibrant colour