Thursday, January 31, 2019

Punny Valentines

Good morning everyone!

Today starts a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and this time we would like to see Red, Pink or White Hearts on your cards.

I want to donate several Valentine's Day cards this year so when I saw the cute 'Hello Sweetheart' collection from Echo Park I thought it was perfect! 
The papers are so colorful and I think the images (journaling cards) are so fun and I love how quick and easy these cards came together. I made 12 cards, all with different images and I still have a ton of paper left over for future cards! :)
Well that's it for today... thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams creations!

Challenges I would like to enter:
Cute Card Thursday- Valentines
Cute N Crafty- Theme: Red (my first card)
Die Cuttin' Divas- Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys- I Heart You
My Time to Craft- All You Need Is Love
Scrapy Land- Always Anything Goes + Scrappy Land die (I used Avery Elle & Penny Black)
Paper Minutes- Valentine's Day
Simon Says Stamp Monday- Love is in the Air
Southern Girls- Love Is In The Air
Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers- (C10) V is for Valentine

Dies used:
Simon Says Stamp- tiny heart & stitched rectangles 
My Favorite Things- fishtail flags, pierced hearts & stitched scallop rectangle
Avery Elle- wonky stitch rectangle & postage stamp die
Penny Black- heart strings & Little Yellow Bicycle- love sentiment

21 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

These are fabulous Valentine’s cars! I especially love the soda bottle....as I’m a Coca Cola addict lol
Hugs, Joy DT member cute n crafty

Dawn Phillips said...

Fun set of cards hun. I can see why you like those corny sentiments. Love Dawn x

Monika Reeck said...

So many beautiful Valentine card and all in pink and red
if you ask me which one I love
the one with Doily looks so fun and cozy love the heart in white and the coffee cup too the doily made it so beautiful
hugs
Monika

meg said...

wonderful selection of fun Valentine cards, I personally prefer these to lovey dovey ones

Lynn McAuley said...

What awesome Valentines, Tammy!! I love every single one of them!! Well done, my cyber friend!!

Pia S said...

Oh, these look so fantastic, Tammy. There’s one for every taste, wether you prefer soda, coffee or chewing gum. The last two would fit my preference. But designwise they’re all fab designs.

Donna said...

These echo park papers and sayings are too cute, and your designs are adorable, I like the heart banner you created on each one and the distressed edges on the first one!

Donna said...

YAY!!!
I love love love punny Valentines!!!
Thanks for being valentines with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Ina G said...

Spectacular Valentine cards Tammy. The sentiments - perfect and what awesome layouts you created. Love them.

Kuni said...

Stunning card Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Davi said...

I love these fun and beautiful cards Tammy!! The soda one is very fun and I love the beautiful pink on so feminine with the lace and pretty floral cup! The gumball are totally fun as well!! SUPER job on all three. Hope you are having a great weekend :)

Lindsey said...

This is so inspiring... I ned to sit down with a collection and just MAKE stuff! I love the three samples you've shared, so well done. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Creabea said...

Red is the color of love! So I like your card very much!

Anne said...

Beautiful cards, perfect for valentines! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge - DT Anne

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

I love all your cards! They are really cute and as they said already, so perfect for Valentine's day!!!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again!
xo Zoey

*Vicki* said...

Tammy these are all so adorable love/Valentine makes!! The papers are gorgeous and I love your punny sentiments with them!! Beautiful layouts and colors!! :) TFS!

Lori Kobular said...

What a great card! I love the colors you used and you so much detail in your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jeannie said...

Hi Tammy! You have incorporated 2 things I love; puns and Valentine's Day. These certainly make me smile and I adore them all. Thanks so much for joining my 'I Heart You' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

These are adorable!!!! Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Christmas Challenges
Check out these links for more challenges and fun!
CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy
Facebook Page

Kati said...

what a really sweet card! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
hugs
mamapia