Wednesday, November 14, 2018

New Design Team :)

Good morning everyone!

I'm excited to be posting today... because it's my first card as a new member of the Back to Basics and Beyond Design team :) I'm looking forward to working with such a friendly team and being part of this fun challenge blog! A new challenge/technique will be posted every other Wednesday and this time we would like to see your Easel Cards!

My card features a cute image from Bugaboo stamp, it's colored with Copics and the sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly. The papers are from Carta Bella- the Have A Merry Christmas collection, I cut the poinsettias with a Elizabeth Craft die and the pearls are from my stash...
and here's a close up of the image!
I hope you can join us and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the teams beautiful Easel Cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the comments you leave!
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps and More- (C10Holiday
Crafty Catz- ATG W/Opitional getting ready for Christmas
Creative Craft Cottage- Christmas is Coming
Cutie Pie- Winter Layers
Daring Cardmakers- Winter Flowers & Foliage
Make My Monday- Winter Foilage
Simply Create Too- More than One Fold

21 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Hello Tammy, Thought I would pop over for a visit? Loving your Christmas card. So bright and fun. Also enjoyed seeing some of your latest creations. Glad I stopped by. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

Kuni said...

Stunning card Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

jimlynn said...

Big congrats on the new design team Tammy!!! Fantastic........and with a wonderful easel card too. Love the addition of the tiny poinsettias! Fabulous!
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Yay Tammy! Congrats to you on your new design team!!! They are lucky to have you along! :) Your easel Christmas card is stunning here! I just love the snowmen and your mix of papers with the poinsettia accents are perfect!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card hun. I love all the little details like off setting the circle and finishing the base with those poinsettias. It's beautiful. I know I'm going to learn a lot from working with you. Love Dawn x

tilly said...

a lovely design on your easel card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

meg said...

Welcome to the team Tammy, a stunner for your first card, love the image and circular topper

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations, Tammy!! How smart of Back to Basics and Beyond to snag you for their design team!!

I love this sensational holiday easel design with its adorable snowmen and pretty poinsettias!!

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous, I think a circular on an easel card look fabulous....and great image choice too

Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

Dawn said...

Love the design of your card and super cute image of the snowmen. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Marie Bingaman said...

That Bugaboo image looks great on your easel card. I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Christmas With The Cuties for our "Wrap Up Warm" challenge! :)

~Marie B -DT

Donna said...

Gorgeous easel card, darling image and the circle design is striking! Congrats on being a member of this talented DT!

Monika Reeck said...

Congrats on your new DT Member Tammy...
the image is so so cuutee
and love your easel card shape
the little flowers is sweettt added
Love the colors too dear Tammy
Sweet beautifully made
hugs
Monika

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Faboulous. Ard, Tammy. Colors and layout are perfectly fitting the holiday theme. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Tammy, a big congratulations for becoming a design team member for Back to Basics! Well deserved honor. Your snowman easel card is awesome! I love the beautiful snowmen and the wonderful card design! Great work!

http://stampingwithguneauxdesigns.com

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us @ CWTC. Sue x

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Tammy, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Hugs!

Cazro said...

Beautiful, I adore your image and style of the card. Well done. So pleased you joined our challenge at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

Pia S said...

Congrats on your new dt position. I love your card shape and the traditional look with the red and green and the poinsettias. It’s beautiful.

Ina G said...

Totally cute and so very Christmasy. Super easel card Tammy.

Ellen said...

Very lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.

groetjes, Ellen