Thursday, October 25, 2018

Hocus Pocus

Good morning everyone!

A new challenge starts today over at Cardz 4 Galz and the theme is Let's go Digital... so you need to use a digital image or papers on your project! :) 
My card features a cute little witch from Meljen's Designs... unfortunately her digital images are no longer available to purchase. It's colored with Copics, the sentiment is from Crafty Secrets and all of the edges were distressed. The lime green background was created with the Stampendous Haunting stamp and VersaMark ink and the orange panel was embossed with a Darice folder. I used Tim Holtz dies for the tiny bats, Simon Says Stamp dies for the stitched rectangles and to finish it up I added some purple gems.

I hope you can join us and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog for more inspiration. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the comments you leave!
Tammy :)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Colouring in Scrapland- Anything Goes/Optional Halloween
Crafty Gals Corner- Halloween colors
Creative Craft Cottage- Pretty Pinks or Halloween
Die Cuttin' Divas- Halloween + dies
Moving along with the Times- Halloween
Simon Says Stamp Monday- Halloween/Spooky
Simon Says Wednesday- Halloween/Spooky
The Crafty Addicts- Anything Goes/Optional Spook it Up
Try It On Tuesday- Trick or Treat... it's Halloween

17 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Such fun layers in the bright green and orange for this adorable witch!! Great Halloween design, Tammy!!

Kuni said...

A Fabulous Halloween card Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

*Vicki* said...

She is absolutel ADORABLE Tammy! I just LOVE these stunning Halloween colors and how you've put them together to make this fun card! I especially love the stamped word background along with the askewed layers!! So fun! HUGS

Judith said...

I love these colours Tammy - what a fab little card hugs judith x

Cath Wilson said...

Fab card. So cute and so cheerful with the zingy, bright colours. Love it and - as you say - the purple gems finishe it off nicely. I like the watermark background on the green card, too.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely art with us at Try it on Tuesday. I hope you'll join us again for the next challenge.

Cath x

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Oh, my goodness, Tammy, what an adorable image on your great Halloween card! I love the colors used to create the card! Great job, Tammy!

froebelsternchen said...

This card is brillant ! I love the vibrat colouring! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

Sandra said...

What a cute Halloween card, love the cute witch. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Tammy
Terrific card.
Thank you for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang

Meggymay said...

Wonderful bright Halloween colours and super layers. Thank you for adding your fantastic card with our theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Gloria said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Everything works so well together:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Donna Ellis said...

Such a darling, colorful creation, Tammy! I love the pretty layers! hugs, de

*Vicki* said...

Hello Tammy, Congrats on winning my GIVE AWAY!! Just wanted to let you know that I've had try to send you 2 different email and they got returned to me, so they're not going through. Can you please contact me with your snail mail address to: vparz70@gmail.com Thanks so much!! :) I look forward to sending you some goodies!!! HUGS

Pia S said...

Sweet image, I’ve got a few Meljen digis too, but have forgotten to use them lately as I don’t see them around as often anymore. Fun bold color scheme for Halloween.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

The colors are beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

Unknown said...

Such a cute card and a lovely colors!!! !!! Thanks for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland. Good luck!! Esther (DT)

Monika Reeck said...

Cuteee lady image
and great colors Tammy
great coloring too
I love this cute card
hugs
Monika