Monday, September 24, 2018

Pumpkin Spice

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a nice weekend!

I'm here today to share a card that I made with my new 'Fall-ing For You' stamp set from Newton's Nook! :)
To start- I cut the orange panel with an Avery Elle stitched die and then embossed it with the Cuttlebug Argyle folder. Next I used the same embossing folder and Spiced Marmalade ink to created a 'stamped embossed background'. Once dry I stamped the fun sentiment and coffee cup with VersaFine ink and heat embossed them with clear powder. The coffee cup was colored with Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress inks and the gold background was stamped using images out of the same stamp set and VersaMark ink. 

Well that's all for now, thanks so much for stopping by!
Tammy 

Challenges I would like to enter:
Cards in Envy- Feels Like Fall
Crafty Cardmakers- Autumn Colors
Crafty Friends- Autumn Colors
Creative Artiste- Anything Mixed Media Goes
Dragonfly Journeys- Fall Festival of Colors
Inky Paws- Fabulous Fall
Make My Monday- Autumn/Fall Colors
Mix It Up- Anything Goes + Layering
My Time to Craft- Food & Drink

20 comments:

Kuni said...

Wonderful card with great colors Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I just LOVE this one Tammy! The colors are screaming Fall and the added layers with the texture and stamping look so fun and warm too! The way you've done your sentiment background looks incredible!

Jane Royston said...

A lovely bright card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month, Jane (DT) :) x http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/

sue t. said...

Oh boy, do I want a pumpkin spice latte stat!! Great card with fun fall colors! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!!

Sherri Thacker said...

I'm loving this Fall verse!! And I'm loving all the layers on your card!! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

Pia S said...

You’ve made some super backgrounds here, using different techniques. Lovely fall colors and design.

Monika Reeck said...

I love the sentiment and cool background there
the diamond in orange looks vintage again Tammy
and cute little coffee to go cup
sweet added
and love the autumn colors here
Adorable made
hugs
Monika

Judith said...

gorgeous card Tammy - love the sentiment xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- and the great sentiment! Wonderful colors!

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Beautiful colours and great sentiment. A fab card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" challenge #380. DT Sam x

Jo said...

Beautiful.....thanks for joining us over at Crafty CArdmakers this time, hope to see you again!
Jo x
Dt

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Autumn Colours’ challenge with your lovely card using a fab sentiment…
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Indy's Designs said...

Love the autumn colors! Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs, Debbie

Jeannie said...

Hi Tammy! Such a pretty card with an absolutely adorable sentiment. Thanks so much for joining my Fall Festival of Colors blog challenge. A winner will be chosen tonight ~ Good Luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Uroocreations said...

So beautiful card... Specially the background and mixing of colours is just fabulous... Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Good luck.. Dear..

Hugs
Dr Monika Shukla
DT - CCM

LisaM said...

Love the embossed background and fun fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

Nandini said...

Very beautiful card. Love the colours and the layering. Great to see you at the Make My Monday challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

Janice said...

A fabulous autumnal coffee card!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at My Time to Craft ~ Janice DT

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "autumn colours” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Leslie said...

I'm sorry I'm late with my comment but wanted to thank you so much for sharing your amazing project with us in the Mix It Up Challenge Blog's September challenge and we hope to see you again for our October challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, MIUCB DT
Love To Scrap 2