Thursday, March 15, 2018

a day at the beach...

Good morning everyone!

Today starts a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and this time we would like to see
your beach or nautical creations. I have two beach themed cards to share with you... a vintage one and a very bright one! :)

On my vintage card I used the gorgeous 'Children's Hour' collection from Graphic 45... this time I used papers from the month of July.
And on my second card I used a fun image from Bugaboo Stamps...  
This little beach frog was colored with Copics and the papers are from Doodlebug Design. I used a Little Yellow Bicycle die for the 'smile' sentiment and a Momenta die for the sea shells.

 Now head on over to the main challenge blog and check out the beautiful cards by the other team members!

I'm heading to Arizona tomorrow afternoon with my sister and niece, we are finally going to see my parents new house! :)  So, If I don't stop by your blog today I will catch up with you next week! Thanks so much for stopping by.
Tammy x

Challenges for card #1
Creative Craft Cottage- make it Feminine 
Deep Ocean- Vintage / Shabby Chic
Dream Valley- Vintage
Pause Dream Enjoy- Anything Goes
Unicorn- Make It Girly

Challenges for card #2
Catch the BugNatures Wonders- All Creatures Big and Small
Crafty Gals Corner- Make it Green
Penny's Paper-Crafty- Anything Goes
Watercooler WednesdayAll About Occasions

20 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Two sensational designs, Tammy! Those vintage beach images are divine, but that frog in the polka-dot bikini has me laughing out loud!

jimlynn said...

BOTH put such a smile on my face! Love the vintage one and all those pretty images and elements. The second makes me laugh. A darling image and perfect papers. Too cute and fun.
Lynn

Unknown said...

Two fabulous cards Tammy, love the vintage images on the first one and the bright fun image and papers on the second :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Janis Lewis said...

Me again! Cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your cards are adorable. Love the frog and popsicles. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Natures Wonders Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Jackie C said...

Love them both! So glad you linked up with us at Pause Dream Enjoy. Good luck hun, Jackie DT xx

Tina said...


So happy you played and your card is amazing!
Thanks for playing with us
Tina, Craftaholics R Us DT
youniquecreationsbytina.blogspot.com
craftaholicsrus.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Two fabulous cards, your vintage card is fabulous-bright and fun, and the frog card is so adorable!

anncreatief said...

Beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Pia S said...

I immediately fell in love with your vintage card as soon as I saw it. You've put things together in a way I find hard without leaving it looking messy. Seeing this I just think everything is in its right spot, and at least for me that isn’t as easy as it might seem.
Then I saw your bonus card, and you know I love Bugaboo images and bright colors, it’s so cheerful and sweet.

Helen said...

Your second card is so bright and happy and you can't help but smile when you look at it! The simple image is set off so well with the gorgeous designer papers. Thanks so much for joining us Watercooler Wednesday Card Challenge this week!

MagsB said...

Two gorgeous cards, Tammy! I love the bright colours on your Bugaboo card, and the children on your vintage Beach card are so cute! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Tammy, it's hard not to smile as I look at your bright and cheery card. What a lot of wonderful colour you've used and what a fun image that little frog happens to be! Love the colouring and shading. Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Created by Kath said...

I love your first card and your second one is so fun! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Penny Hanuszak said...

What sweet cards! Your froggy is so bright and cheerful. Lovely colouring and background papers. Instantly made me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday "All Occasions" challenge this week.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 371 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love both of your cards and happy you decided to enter the green one in our 'Go Green' challenge. It fits perfectly into our theme. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Cardmakers!
Happy Crafting
Glenda DT

crafty said...

Love the cheery frog card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
Mary

TracyM #6773 said...

BOTH cards are SUPER CUTE and FUN!
Your frog is especially cheery!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)