Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Spirit of Christmas

Good morning everyone!

It's time for a new Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge AND as always it's Anything Goes as long as you create a Christmas card or project!
My card features a couple of gorgeous vintage papers from Kaisercraft- the Frosted collection. I used a paper distresser and Walnut Satin ink on the edges, the poinsettia was cut with a Spellbinders die and I used a Sizzix die for the dotted rectangle. To finish it up I added a punch corner, pearls and a doily.

Now head on over to the main challenge blog and check out the beautiful creations by the other team members!

 Thanks so much for stopping by... your comments always make my day!
I'll see you soon!

Challenges I would like to enter:
613 Avenue Create- Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Monochrome
ABC Christmas- New vintage papers, Old- poinsettia die 
Creative Craft Cottage  Christmas in July
Deep Ocean- Christmas in July
Die Cut DivasChristmas in July
Dragonfly Journeys- Christmas in July
Mix It UpAnything Goes + optional twist of distressing
My Time to Craft- Christmas in July
Unicorn- Christmas in July

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy, what a gorgeous vintage Christmas card you have created. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Kuni said...

A fabulous christmas card Tammy.
hugs
Kuni

Juls said...

Love kraft on white .. fab card xx

papierelle said...

A beautiful nostalgic card.
Hugs Gundi

SewPaperPaint said...

A vintage stunner! Truly gorgeous card and I love the color palette! Hugs, Autumn

Creaine said...

wow...Great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Ina G said...

Oh Tammy this is GORGEOUS! Love kraft paper and your dp is fabulous. Beautiful layout and with just a hint of colour makes this card really stand out. Love it.

Pia S said...

You've created a beautiful vintage style Christmas card here. I love this look!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER! This is absolutely stunning Tammy!! I just love the Vintage style of your design and how you've kept with the monochromatic color scheme! Such a cute Santa image!! :) HUGS

Donna said...

Fabulous vintage card, like the distressing and staining. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sheryl said...

Congratulations, you are one of this week's Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create. Remember to grab your badge from our Top Rocker Page.

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

What a beautiful vintage card! Love the pointsetta! The momochromatic color scheme really makes this card shine!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - we hope to see you again next week! Zoey

Arlene said...

Wonderful vintage coloring to the card. Om my gosh. How perfect - a tree card, literally. Love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a stunning beauty, Tammy! I love this fabulous holiday design!! Absolutely exquisite!!

Jeannie said...

Hi Tammy! I just LOVE this vintage beauty and all of the beautiful embellishments you added. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Monika Reeck said...

Oh so vintage Miss Tammy
love that image and the doily and the flower in brown is perfecto
Lovely in unusual color Christmas card you made Tammy..

I am really sorry dear Tammy...since I started my new job (3. July) I really never touch my papers and not sitting in my craft room tonight it is the first time I try to visiting my friends blog...I hope you forgive me

Hugs
Monika

Zw@@n said...

Stunning vintage card, Tammy. Gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, love the doily too, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)