Thursday, January 19, 2017

More Bugaboo Birthday Bash Cards!

Good morning everyone! 
I'm back with a couple more Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Bash cards :)

My first card features the cute Beach Ball Crab... it's colored with Copics and the sentiment is computer generated. I used the CB Tiny Bubbles folder and TE Burlap folder for the embossing. The peach & purple panels were cut with my new Sizzix dotted rectangle dies, I used MFT dies for the fishtail flag & stitched circle and the shells were cut with a Momenta die... added a few pearls to finish it up. 
I would like to enter this card into the Following Challenges:
Crafting with an attitude- Anything goes (2nd entry)
Crafty CreationsAlways Anything Goes
Create with TLC- Anything Goes
Dream Valley- (C10) Something New (Sizzix dies)
Penny's Paper-Crafty- Anything Goes

*************************************************

My second card features the adorable Summer Pup... he's also colored with Copics and the sentiments are from Paper Smooches & Whimsy Stamps. The sun glasses were cut with a Taylored Expressions die and I used Avery Elle & MFT dies for the stitched rectangles... added a few enamal dots to finish it up.
I would like to enter this card into the Following Challenges:
Catch the Bug- Day 6- Birthday Bash: Make a card for a Kiddo
Bugaboo Crafty Challenge- Anything using Bugaboo Stamps
Inspiration Destination- Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesdays- Anything Goes
Star Stampz- Birthdays

Thanks so much for stopping by... your comments always make my day!
Tammy x

23 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tammy these are such a fun projects.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Donna said...

These are both so cute and like the vibrant colors, that saying on the first one is perfect! Like your embellishing too.

*Vicki* said...

Tammy, your always have a way with your color combos!! LOVE love love the colors on the top card! Cute image and design! :) Your second card is so warm and happy too! Love the sunny Summer feel of the design! Think I'm ready for the warmer weather! :) HUGS

Babs said...

Oh Tammy what fun cards you have created, such sweet adorable images, love the zesty colours too

Hugs Babs x

Karen Letchworth said...

Such super cute cards, Tammy, Thanks so much for stopping by to share your sweet and creative cards in our challenge. I hope that you will join us again soon. It's a blessing to have you join us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck said...

Any boys will love this card Miss Tammy
love the first one in purple and the second one the DOG is too cuteee
lovely post Tammy
hugs
Monika

Gina said...

Such wonderfully summery colours certainly added warmth to my day. Love the texture to the simple panels :D Thank you for playing along at Cream Valley Challenge :D XXX

papierelle said...

So funny!! The summer is coming ... *smile*
Hugs Gundi

Kuni said...

Wonderful cards Tammy, great colours and fun images.
Hugs
Kuni

Pia S said...

You know by now how impressed I am by your ability to combine colors, but equally so for being able to work with so many different ones. I feel I tend to use many of the same combinations. These are both so cheerful and fun!

Davi said...

Wonderful cards Tammy! I love the color combo on the first, SO pretty! The textures and pretty shells are perfect with the fun little image :)
The second one makes me Laugh!! The image is too fun with those super cool shades and matching embellie! Great dps to go with him too! Have a FABulous weekend :)

Judith said...

ooo you have been bubaboo busy Tammy! -I love these bright cards x

mulberry station said...

Such fun color scheme you have used for your cards. I love them! Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug.

Dawn Frost said...

Both cards are cute! Thanks for joining Bugaboo's Birthday Bash good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Maria Valente said...

Super cute cards! Love the design! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges! Hope to see you again!
Hugs, Mary (DT member)

Lynn McAuley said...

This crab in his life vest and pup in his floaties are an absolute delight, Tammy! What fun and fabulous cards!

Theresa said...

both cute cards. love the vibrancy of the colours. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

TRACEY MO said...

His a cute dog I love the yellow & lime paper.



Thanks for joining us at I D

Tracey DT

Cara said...

I love the colour combos you've chosen for these cards, so fresh and zingy.
Sorry, I'm late visiting, I've had the lurgy! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

Desire Fourie said...

Tammy these are wonderful projects. Its perfect for our 7th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kristina said...

These are super cute cards. Thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my goodness...two great fun cards. Again, more dies I haven't seen. You could cost me some money. I have both those images but never used your colors or the sketch. I see some casing in my future. I saved your file as a sample. I'll be sure to get you credit...so we'll deserved.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Could you give me the link to the postage stamp? I looked at the store. I don't find it user friendly especially if I don't have a title. Thanks so much. See...I told you that money is now involved....haha.