Friday, August 5, 2016

LOVE...

Good morning everyone and Happy Friday!

It's Alphabet Challenge time and today's letter is... L for LOVE
For my DT project I made an anniversary card for my wonderful In-Laws! It features the very sweet Bunnies in Love image from Lili of Valley... it's stamped with Memento Black ink, colored with Copics and the circle sentiment is from Jaded Blossom. I used MFT dies for the stitched circle & pierced ovals, the flowers were created with Joy Crafts dies and I used a Sizzix folder for the embossed background. I cut the 'love' sentiment with a Little Yellow Bicycle die and then covered it with glitter.

I hope you can join us and don't forget to head on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the DT beautiful creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by... I'll see you tomorrow :)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty BootsUse a Stamp
Crafty Gals Corner -Birthdays/Celebrations (Anniversary Celebration)
Critters and CreaturesAlways Anything Goes with a Critter/Creature
Let's Craft and Create- Wedding/ Wedding Anniversary
Simon Says Stamp MondayCelebrate (Anniversary Celebration)
The Crafty AddictsAnything Goes/Emboss It!!
Tuesday Throwdown- Tic Tac Toe (die cut, markers & embossing)
Unicorn- August - Animal Kingdom

16 comments:

Pia S said...

It's so sweet, Tammy! Wonderful colors, summery in style, love your pierced dies and the embossed background.

Dee's Craft Room said...

This is so sweet Tammy. The little bunnies are so cute and your design is lovely. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Ellibelle said...

How very cute!! Loving the bunnies and a wonderful design.
Thanks so much for sharing!!

xEllie
Critters and Creatures Linky Party

jimlynn said...

Oh Tammy, this is so sweet and pretty. They're going to love it! A precious card.
Lynn

Kuni said...

This is so cute and woderful Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Donna said...

This is absolutely adorable, what a great idea to use the bunnies for an anniversary card, its perfect!

Monika Reeck said...

I luv the cute image so sweet and the color green n pink so fit with this image..lovely made Tammy...miss you..hope you are well..hugs...Monika

Davi said...

Tammy this is beautiful!! Dotting and adding grass around the image makes a precious little scene! The embossing, layers and pretty flowers look wonderful with the image! FAB job my friend :)

Kath Stewart said...

your card is adorable Tammy...those bunnies are so sweet ...thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is such an endearing card! It made me smile and I love how you brought it to life with your wonderful color palette. The layers look amazing and I love the touch of glitter you added to the sentiment. This was a real treat to see and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Stampsnob. said...

AWWWWWAH so sweet TFS Let's Craft and Create........Lis

Unknown said...

So sweet! Thank you for joining us at Lets Craft & Create challenge. Mary DT x

Gale said...

Lovely sweet Tammy. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

*Vicki* said...

IF L is for LOVE, then I just LOVE these sweet bunnies!! Fabulous card design and colors here Tammy!! :) HUGS

Judy V said...

Love this sweet card Tammy! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

wannabcre8tive said...

The bunnies are so adorable and I love the colors you chose to showcase them. I just found your blog today and I really like your cards.