Monday, November 30, 2009

Joy To The World

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. The card I would like to share with you today is for a few challenges:
Saturday Spotlight w/ Hidden Potential-Hats On!!
Secret Crafter-Christmas Tree
Cuttlebug Spot-Brrrrr...Winter
I stamped my image with versafine and embossed with clear ep. I used watercolor pencils and a waterbrush to paint the little Christmas Carolers. Kiwi Crush and Huckleberry Pie are the colors of cardstock I used, love these two colors together. Added some crystals and stickles...and there you have it! Enjoy the rest of your day and Thank you for stopping by! Tammy

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Tammy this is gorgeous hun, such a cute image and fab colour combo
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

HI Tammy!! Oh wow!! This is so sweet!! That color combo is just gorgeous!! Fabulous coloring!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

Crystal said...

Tammy this is wonderful what a fun fun Holiday card...LOVE your colors and that image!

Maria Matter said...

this is gorgeous Tammy! I love the blue/green combo and your coloring!!!
beautifully done!
blessings, Maria

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous colour combo Tammy and your image is just lovely, soooo cute! Jo x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Tammy!! I love the blue and green!! So rich!! Gorgeous coloring!! Thanks for joining us at the SSHP this week!

Audrey said...

how adorable! the image came out fantastic! i love it

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, beautiful work with the image.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

great colors! I love this one! I did a swap along time ago and the gal paper pieced some of the outfits..wayyyy cute! so I thought I'd share the idea if you hadn't thought of it! happy holidays!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so cute! thanks for joining us at TCS. xxD

Anonymous said...

hahaha I thought I would come back and say its cute that you came by my blog too! its fun to have a little blog community of friends! God bless!

theneon said...

Tammy -- this is a knock out -- great colors and composition.