Monday, October 26, 2009

Celebrate with Style

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend! The card I made today is for 3 challenges-
Crafty Catz: Buttons or Brads
One Stop Craft: Celebration
Secret Crafter: Orange + 1 colour
My mom requested a birthday card for her girlfriend. So this is what I came up with! I Love this image from Stamping Bella she is so fun!! I colored her with Tombow Markers and added some Orange peel stickles. She needed some sparkle!

Thank you for stopping by! Tammy

7 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tammy
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Suzie said...

Great card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

carol said...

lovely bright colours, image looks brill too, thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Catz, x carol

Kirsty said...

great image thanks for joining us at crafty catz xx kirsty x

Cathy said...

Fabulous card, and great use of orange.
Thank you for joining in my colour challenge at SCSC this week.
Cathy xx