Sunday, November 6, 2016

Fall Friends

Good morning everyone!

 Just popping in to share a couple of cards I created using the absolutely adorable Fall Friends stamp & die set from My Favorite Things! All of the images were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Copics... 
For my first card I used MFT dies for the stitched rectangles, stitched circle, cornstalk, fishtail flag and corner...
and on this card I used a MFT Peek-a-Boo Wonky Window die and a Avery Elle die for the stitched rectangle.... and there you have it, a couple of cute fall cards! They were so fun to make, I can't wait to make another one! :)

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and thanks so much for stopping by!
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Artistic Stampers- Autumnal
Crafty Calendar- Autumn Colors
Dies R UsThankful for Nature
Dragonfly Dreams- Autumnal Colors
Little Red Wagon- Happy Fall Y'All
One Crazy Stamper- Fall/Winter Fun
Scribbles Designs- Fabulous Fall
Simon Says StampThinking of You
The Corrosive- Autumn/Fall

17 comments:

papierelle said...

I love your autumn cards, so funny!! And the little fox are sooo sweet!!
Hugs Gundi

Babs said...

Hi Tammy, what two very adorable cards, lovely colours sweet images and coloured so beautifully..

Hugs Babs x

Kuni said...

Wonderful card Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Kartenstempeltina said...

Wow die sind beide super schön geworden, die Farben sind ein Traum und der Fuchs ist soooo süß, liebe Grüße Bettina

jimlynn said...

Great cards for Fall and both just as cute and fun as can be!!
LYnn

JanR said...

Super cute cards! I love the design and the sweet images. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are both super, what great cards, Love the wee fox, hes such a sweetie. Love Hazelxx

Darlene said...

What cute creations Tammy! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Thankful for Nature’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Chris said...

These are so cute, lovely designs and fabulous bright colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Calendar.
Chris
x

Davi said...

FABulous cards my friend :) The fun fall colors and images make me smile! Both are darling but I especially love that little fox! Have a WONDERFUL week Tammy!!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Such a fabulous fall card. Thanks for playing along the One Crazy stamper challenge. Best of luck.

Pia S said...

Same colors, equally cute but otherwise different cards. I always admire your style, your cards always tend to cheer me up:)

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your Autumnal cards with us… both your cards are lovely and they fit perfectly with our Fabulous Fall challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]

Sandy S said...

Fabulous cards, love the colours! Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs...

Sandy S
Owner & Designer of Scribbles Designs

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well, I missed several posts so I'm glad I was revisiting. I love this entire composition...the angle, stitched frame...I'll have to remember this for the future.

Monika Reeck said...

Swweeet this little man and the pumpkin love your color combo feel Harverst here and the fox tooo cuuuuteee
lovely sunflower colored too
your color combo perfect for this season
two thumbs up Tammy

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper challenge this month x