Saturday, October 19, 2013

Vintage Christmas Cards

Happy Saturday everyone!  
I wanted to pop in real quick today and share a couple of Christmas cards that I included in my last package to OWH!

While shopping at Joanns a couple of weeks ago I found a fabulous 12x12 Vintage Christmas sheet of paper from Creative Imaginations- the Woodland Quilt collection.  It has 16 3x3 squares and it's double-sided... perfect for making quick and easy cards!  
There are four different images and these two are my favorite... the Christmas tree
and the reindeer. Now, on this card I was trying to make a masculine Christmas card but it looked like it was missing something so I added gems to the Christmas trees and bow... I think it could still pass as a masculine Christmas card! :) 
I love how fast these cards came together and I'm so happy with the way they turned out!  Pre-colored images... a little Vintage Photo Distress Ink... you can't go wrong! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
52 Christmas Card Throwdown- (C10) Bling it Up! 
ABC ChristmasUnder the tree 
C.R.A.F.T.- Christmas
Fairy Tale- Bingo: Christmas, Dies & gems (reindeer card)
Inkspirational- Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap ShackAnything Goes
Polkadoodles- (C10) Christmas Is Coming
Simon Says- Christmas/Happy Holidays


Other Materials: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, CB- Houndstooth EF, EK Success-photo corner punch, DP-My Mind's Eye- Lost & Found Christmas collection, Bows- MFT die, Trees- Hero Arts die, the doily, pearls and gems are all from my stash

21 comments:

jimlynn said...

Both are so pretty! That's fantastic paper you found with those wonderful images. It made very creative and lovely cards for Christmas!
Lynn

Nonni said...

Beautiful Christmas cards! Great colors and stamping. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the designs and colours.xxx

Judith said...

What a fab idea for quick cards Tammy - the embellies are just perfect - I love them both - great vintage style hugs Judith x

Mynn xx said...

These are both amazing, Tammy!!! LOVE the patterns you've used and all the bling! :) Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Both cards have a lovely vintage feel. I love the pretty pearls on the Christmas trees. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Melissa Bove said...

Both cards are gorgeous!! Love the vintage look they have!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Bianca said...

Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! Your card is so very beautifull! Wonderfull coloration and small details. I love it! xx Bianca

*Vicki* said...

Oh my these are really gorgeous Tammy!! Love the Vintage design, colors and images!! Brilliant job my friend! HUGS :)

Krafty Kows said...

Both great Christmas cards. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Stine said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs stine

Peanut said...

This really is a gorgeous project for Christmas, Tammy. Beautiful vintage tree. Thanks for joining the Polka Doodles Challenge.
xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

Pia S said...

These Christmas cards are equally perfect for a man as for a woman - I like that about a card. The color schemes and images are so beautifully traditional for Christmas - and I like that about Christmas cards:)

Yvonne Garner said...

Fabulous cards. I will need to stop by JoAnn's. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

Anonymous said...

Great card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Danielle Vincent said...

Both cards are really beautiful! Love the vintage feel to both of them. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Berry said...

Stunning work Tammy Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles hugs Rebekah xx

Skye said...

Two lovely vintage cards. I like the colours and design the

Davi said...

Both are beautiful Tammy!! I love the tree image and doily for such a vintage look and the way you deer on the print with those cool trees is really cool!

sarahstone said...

Love the pearls on your trees! Thanks for joining in at 52CCT this week!

Sarah

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards - fabulous stamping!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x